GJ Jul 26, 2013 @ 7:44pm
L4d2 uncut Australia
Do you guys think that left 4 dead 2 uncut will be released in Australia under the R18+ rating?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Lone Wolfe Jul 26, 2013 @ 8:18pm 
I do, but The Australian Government dose'nt. They think it should be X rated and Won't classify it, which means it will NEVER be released in Australia uncensored :(
Last edited by Lone Wolfe; Jul 26, 2013 @ 8:20pm
Gus the Crocodile Jul 26, 2013 @ 8:21pm 
Originally posted by <Hoover the Demon Lord>:
I do, but The Australian Government dose'nt. They think it should be X rated and Won't classify it which means it will NEVER be released in Australia uncensored :(
Huh? I didn't hear anything about it being resubmitted.
GJ Jul 26, 2013 @ 8:43pm 
I Want to play it multiplayer soooo bad :(
Lone Wolfe Jul 26, 2013 @ 10:01pm 
Originally posted by Gus the Crocodile:
I do, but The Australian Government dose'nt. They think it should be X rated and Won't classify it which means it will NEVER be released in Australia uncensored :(
Huh? I didn't hear anything about it being resubmitted.
Australia refuses resubmissions of R rated games made Before the new claffification was released in Australia. Which I think SUCKS!!!!!!
Lone Wolfe Jul 26, 2013 @ 10:03pm 
Originally posted by DinoFez:
I Want to play it multiplayer soooo bad :(
there is a way to hack the game amd make it the american uncensored version. I did this and it runs uncut!. Haven't tried MP tho.
Lone Wolfe Jul 26, 2013 @ 10:03pm 
just edit two text files. info can be googled.
Gus the Crocodile Jul 26, 2013 @ 10:16pm 
Australia refuses resubmissions of R rated games made Before the new claffification was released in Australia. Which I think SUCKS!!!!!!
Do you have a source for that? I can't find anything saying so. (Also, L4D2 wasn't R rated, it was Refused Classification, then MA15, but you probably meant RC anyway)

Hm, wait. There's this line on the ACB page for game classification::
If a computer game has been previously classified in Australia, irrespective of how long ago or which platform it was classified on, then it does not need to be reclassified provided there has been no change to gameplay, sound or graphics
But that says "does not need to be", not "can't be". And you could get around it by changing the "gameplay, sound or graphics".
GJ Jul 26, 2013 @ 11:53pm 
hoover the demon lord, i did the thing where you can play the uncut version by editing the 2 text files but it does'nt let you play multiplayer.
GmF|M4son Jul 26, 2013 @ 11:55pm 
Don't know...
Lone Wolfe Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:53am 
Originally posted by DinoFez:
hoover the demon lord, i did the thing where you can play the uncut version by editing the 2 text files but it does'nt let you play multiplayer.
Damn!
Lone Wolfe Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:54am 
Aussie government needs 2 grow a set and allow uncut version release!!!!
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 7:44pm