LowFatMilk 20. juli 2013 kl. 23.15
Steam Wallet dissappearing
Does anyone else find that the money in their Steam Wallet keeps leaving for no reason? I had $6.38 in it and logged on just now to find it flat $0.00. Not the first time it has happenned.
< >
Viser 16 av 6 kommentarer
muckymucks 20. juli 2013 kl. 23.19 
Did you buy something? If you have money in your wallet and a credit card on file Valve will charge your wallet first and charge the difference on your credit card.
LowFatMilk 20. juli 2013 kl. 23.49 
oh wowzers i didn't know that, i thought it was one or the other.. guess i'm just being a tad noob. cheers for clarifying that mate
have you kept track of ur spending :devilskiss:
Well, I DID have 17.25 in my wallet so I could buy the valve complete pack, but as I go to buy it I see my balance is then 16.75 and I swear I never touched a penny of it.

Damn I wish I was rich.
Satoru 21. juli 2013 kl. 5.45 
Opprinnelig skrevet av LowFatMilk:
oh wowzers i didn't know that, i thought it was one or the other.. guess i'm just being a tad noob. cheers for clarifying that mate

Note that if you do have steam wallet money it defaults to taht always. If you don'thave enough steam wallet, it will do both teh wallet money, and then ask you for an alterneat payment to cover the cost.

However during checkout you do have the option to change this. Click the "steam wallet" portion and then change it to the othe payment method. Then the entire charge will be on your other payment method.
LowFatMilk 21. juli 2013 kl. 6.00 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Satoru:
Opprinnelig skrevet av LowFatMilk:

Note that if you do have steam wallet money it defaults to taht always. If you don'thave enough steam wallet, it will do both teh wallet money, and then ask you for an alterneat payment to cover the cost.

However during checkout you do have the option to change this. Click the "steam wallet" portion and then change it to the othe payment method. Then the entire charge will be on your other payment method.

Thanks man appreciate the new info :)
< >
Viser 16 av 6 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 20. juli 2013 kl. 23.15