Este tópico foi trancado
SaYyIV 20/jul./2013 às 22:54
list more than 200 items in a year " Steam Market"
Hello, It's been almost a week, I get this message every time in the Steam market,:

"You have created 168 listings this year. Before you can sell or list more than 200 items in a calendar year, we are required to collect certain information from you. You've provided the necessary information, but it requires verification first. To find out more about this requirement, please visit the FAQ."

I have provided all the information required, I am not a U.S. citizen! I live in Dubai and I did not put any U.S. information, and when I go to my Account details I find another message:

"-Tax Information- You have previously submitted forms to us for U.S. tax purposes. This information has been stored securely and may not be erased."

My question is, what do I do now?
Is there something missing in my information?

Please help me.:use:
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 111
Simbad 21/jul./2013 às 4:02 
It's same with me. I belive they are just collecting informations and giving you 200+ option. But last message is described really unclear
SaYyIV 21/jul./2013 às 8:34 
How long we will wait...........
SaYyIV 21/jul./2013 às 8:45 
I tried to talk the Steam Support but there is no response...........
NeKryXe 9/ago./2013 às 11:24 
they never replied to me also about this problem, i've been trying really hard :\

did they solve it to you?
SaYyIV 9/ago./2013 às 17:03 
@NeKryXe no thay say

"Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

The requested forms were successfully sent to the third party verification company for review.

As soon as the verification company has finished reviewing your documentation, your account will be updated and the limit removed.

This is an automatic process. If this hasn't happened yet, we are still awaiting confirmation on the documentation you provided from the verification company.

Steam Support is unable expedite this process or remove the limitation until your documents have been verified."

and still waiting... to remove the limitation
NeKryXe 9/ago./2013 às 18:20 
i'd really like to know if anyone were able to get verified, one year waiting is too extreme. anyway, it would have been great if the countdown were always visible since the first day so we could have been alert and avoid to sell hundreds of cheap items.
Spawn of Totoro 9/ago./2013 às 18:27 
Escrito originalmente por NeKryXe:
i'd really like to know if anyone were able to get verified, one year waiting is too extreme. anyway, it would have been great if the countdown were always visible since the first day so we could have been alert and avoid to sell hundreds of cheap items.

It is per a tax year. Doesn't matter if you started in December and sold 200 items. It would reset on January 1st the next year. It isn't one year from your first sale.
Última edição por Spawn of Totoro; 9/ago./2013 às 18:28
Facedown 9/ago./2013 às 18:33 
After you sell a certain amount of items they are going to make sure taxes get paid on the items to follow US tax laws.
NeKryXe 9/ago./2013 às 19:21 
Escrito originalmente por facedown:
After you sell a certain amount of items they are going to make sure taxes get paid on the items to follow US tax laws.

i sold 191 cards and bought 796 until now, and i spent much more than the double of what i earned, so, it looks like i have to receive money from taxes. this this scam is a really stupid one :')
NeKryXe 9/ago./2013 às 19:23 
Escrito originalmente por Spawn of Totoro:
It is per a tax year. Doesn't matter if you started in December and sold 200 items. It would reset on January 1st the next year. It isn't one year from your first sale.

then that's not so bad as i expected. i'm going to try not to keep more than 200 cards to get rid of until the end of the year, then i sell those 200 and leave the market. thanks for the tip ;)
Deathlok 9/ago./2013 às 20:01 
I got something like this, as well; however, I've never sold anything in the Marketplace. No one in our home has, in fact. Still, I have Valve requesting my Social Security information in the Steam Client application, on the Account Details page, just below my email info.

I created threads about the situation that were almost instantly trolled and locked, and was told I wasn't allowed to create threads about account problems in the forums.

Hopefully, you will be treated with more courtesy.
Última edição por Deathlok; 9/ago./2013 às 20:02
NeKryXe 9/ago./2013 às 20:04 
Escrito originalmente por iamwileecoyote:
...and was told I wasn't allowed to create threads about account problems in the forums.

that's a new! ...as far as i know, most forum threads are related to account problems, exactly because the steam support system is awful and slow O_o
Facedown 9/ago./2013 às 20:23 
Escrito originalmente por NeKryXe:
i sold 191 cards and bought 796 until now, and i spent much more than the double of what i earned, so, it looks like i have to receive money from taxes. this this scam is a really stupid one :')

Please explain how Valve following the tax laws is a scam? If you feel it is a scam then don't use the market.
SaYyIV 9/ago./2013 às 20:46 
This system is very stupid, I use this account for more than three years and I live in Dubai, we have no taxes in Dubai, now more than a month and still waiting to remove the limitation, here's a picture of some messages from Steam support: http://i.imgur.com/Ot1OXmR.gif
Spawn of Totoro 9/ago./2013 às 20:52 
Escrito originalmente por SaYyIV:
This system is very stupid, I use this account for more than three years and I live in Dubai, we have no taxes in Dubai, now more than a month and still waiting to remove the limitation, here's a picture of some messages from Steam support: http://i.imgur.com/Ot1OXmR.gif

Sounds right to me.

Due to the trading cards, a lot more people are coming up onto the 200 item limit around the same time. They probebly have a big backlog to take care of.
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 111
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 20/jul./2013 às 22:54