Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Help and Tips > Téma részletei
Steam Achievements & Offline mode?
If i play a game in offline mode can I earn steam achievements for that game while playing in offline mode?
< >
115/16 megjegyzés mutatása
Most of the time, yes. Providing you have launched the game at least once (so the Steam Client has the achievement schema on your machine) you SHOULD be able to earn Steam Achievements while in offline mode. I say "SHOULD", because there are bound to be cases where it doesn't quite work.

That said, I'll just use that a couple of months ago I played Bejeweled 3 while running in offline mode and unlocked a couple of achievements. Once you go back online on Steam, it'll publish those unlocks to your community profile for the date/time of when you logged in.
As long as you play online once it syncs the achivement database locally. Then if you go offline it will trigger the achivements.
I buy Poker Night 2, then play it online many times, right?? Once I go offline, I decide that I'll play some more and end up winning a bounty item (something you can only do once), meaning that when I get the achievement, the Dapper Disguise would appear in my TF2 inventory. The achievement never shows up in the list of available achievements and I never receive the item, once I go online and even play the game online. What can I do????
Fundamentally Insane Drop Bear eredeti hozzászólása:
I buy Poker Night 2, then play it online many times, right?? Once I go offline, I decide that I'll play some more and end up winning a bounty item (something you can only do once), meaning that when I get the achievement, the Dapper Disguise would appear in my TF2 inventory. The achievement never shows up in the list of available achievements and I never receive the item, once I go online and even play the game online. What can I do????

I'm in the exact position as you!! I finally got glaDOS' bounty item during offline mode (without prior knowledge of the problems with achievements in offline mode) and now I'm not getting my portal zero skin in borderlands 2 or the steam achievement ingame! :((( Would really appreciate any help from fellow players. Thanks.
also, get this: I play Poker Night 2 (b4 playing Borderlands 2), then when I buy the game, I cant find any of my Borderlands 2 items at all!!
Legutóbb szerkesztette: bano; 2013. júl. 24., 23:45
I recently completed witcher 2 during which I had many an all nighter which I got very embarresed about so I turned on offline mode so my friends couldnt tell how obsessed I am with that game XD. During which I did all of chapter 2 after turning of the game steam told me I got some chievs for example "friend of trolls" and "ale lacta lest". When I opened the game up after wards it infomed me that the game would be using my cloud saves from my offline mode which I was glad of but upon finishing the game and checking the chievs I had achieved all the ones from chapter 2 were missing and I don't know if there is a way to recover them. :/
would be glad of help :3.
For the record of how results may vary: I've just been playing Civ V in offline mode (I've had 31 recorded hours of online play and a few achievements already unlocked) and should have unlocked 3 achievements, but they never popped up. Not even after going online and reconnecting. I had to log in, rerun the game and get the achievements again.
It works for some games and for others it doesn't. For example for Tales of the Borderlands I finished the entire game in offline mode and didn't get anything. For The Witcher Boardgame I do get ahcievements even in offline mode.
It depends on the game, but I don't know if there's a rule for which games it happens and for which it doesn't.
i defeted Wolnir in DS3 In offliine and i dont get the achievement. i need run to hin second time to get this
yeah its same with any game if you loose connection its seen before that some games like tombraider or skyrim dont give its achivements. and same is also true with offline mode

and ingame overlay most work ( shift + tab ) i use to kill that and i think its also part of the problem years ago with. but hey maybe other know better. i might have done both in the past cant recall it.
Didn't work for final fantasy remake. Played chapter 14 off line and never got the achievement for it
While playing battlefield 1 offline, I had completed all codex entries of "The Runner", and I was supposed to get "The Hills of Gallipoli" achievement. But even after rebooting my game and playing 3 multi-player matches, I still didn't receive the achievement. But the main problem is that I can't redo the achievement as the codex entries are already completed, and I'm stuck here.
< >
115/16 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Help and Tips > Téma részletei
Közzétéve: 2012. nov. 1., 18:44