Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Help and Tips > Téma részletei
Booster pack
So how often do these drop? Is it every few hours?
< >
17/7 megjegyzés mutatása
How can I get a booster pack?
Once you have received all of your card drops, you become eligible for a booster pack, which is a set of 3 trading cards that may include both basic and foil cards. Booster packs are granted randomly to eligible users as more badges are crafted by members of the community. Make sure you log in to Steam each week to maintain eligibility.

Once eligible, your Steam Level increases your rate of receiving a booster pack drop:
Level 10: +20% increase in your drop rate
Level 20: +40% increase in your drop rate
Level 30: +60% increase in your drop rate
Level 40: +80% increase in your drop rate
Level 50: +100% increase in your drop rate (i.e. the rate has doubled)
Etc.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Framer; 2013. júl. 6., 13:34
but do i have to be playing the game to get one? Say if i want a borderlands 2 one, i need to play borderlands 2?

or can a booster pack be dropped by playing any game?
To be hoenst it seems to drop at regular intervals. On Friday a big 'batch' fo them tdropped for a ton of people. Which instantly caused the price of booster packs to plummet on the market.

Which seems like a bad decision given how drunkenf00l exploited such predictable behaviro last time :P
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Satoru; 2013. júl. 7., 16:06
I don't understand, how do you get the drops?
I still haven't received one :(
Nistr eredeti hozzászólása:
I don't understand, how do you get the drops?

One booster pack is supposed to be given to a random member (who has logged in at least once during that week) every time someone crafts a badge. Every 10 levels increases your particular chances over the base rates by 10% (as Framer quoted from the information page). So level 10-19 users have are 10% more likely than lvl 0-9 users to receive a booster pack. There appear to be balance issues as of late though (probably because the system is new) as every now and then there is a spike in receiving booster packs.
< >
17/7 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Help and Tips > Téma részletei
Közzétéve: 2013. júl. 5., 13:53