Tämä keskustelu on lukittu
How To Get Steam XP
I am trying to level up but i dont know how
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 433 kommentista
spend money
Well, you need to get badges for one thing, as they give boosts to your steam xp. Also collecting trading cards so you can craft the badge will award you with xp, backgrounds, emoticons and much more.
Where can i get the badges
By ending games or complete a cards collection
If you complete a set of cards, you will get a badge. You also get badges for participating in events, such as christmas or summer sales.
Or by posting in discussions like this one. This post goes toward my pillar of the community badge.
SO you get xp for posting
If you post once it will count towards one of the tasks to get the pillar of community badge. So posting doesn't give you actual XP.
i jest bort all the team fortress 2 cards but i cant ceep on doing that is there no other way to get xp what do you mean about christmas or summer sales
Well I haven't actually spent any real money on this, and I have crafted two badges for games. I basically collected all possible cards for all my games. And then I sold the cards on the market from the games that I'm not too fond of. Then I used that money to buy cards to complete sets for my favourite games.

Steam has a few great sales each year, usually Christmas and Summer, and usually you can complete some achievements during those sales to get a badge. There is hopefully a Steam summer sale coming up very soon, so you will understand what I mean when it happens.
Post here
thanks for info
Competing badges
nice info.
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 433 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 30.6.2013 klo 0.34