☠ Asasin ☠ Jun 26, 2013 @ 6:30pm
What's the difference between a "Trading Card" and a "Game Card"?
I know what the Trading Cards are (been in the beta since almost the day it came out). But today I was searching for Borderlands 2 TC's, and also saw "Foil" and regular "Game" Cards that were selling for more than the Trading Cards. What's the key difference here?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
GhostSpartan Jun 26, 2013 @ 6:58pm 
Probably just rare and the card looks different is my best guess :S.
terribleperson Jun 26, 2013 @ 7:16pm 
Somewhere in the FAQ or details it says that foil cards can be used to make foil badges, but there is no functional difference. They are more sparkly is all.
☠ Asasin ☠ Jun 26, 2013 @ 8:18pm 
I'm not talking about Foil Cards. I'm talking about "Trading Cards" and "Game Cards". Look up any of the Borderlands 2 cards in the Marketplace and you'll see what I mean.
Miss Casanova™ Jun 26, 2013 @ 9:05pm 
Yeah!
ゆき Jun 26, 2013 @ 11:19pm 
There is no difference between the Trading Cards and Game Cards tag, afaik. They are just left over bits from the Beta and probably a bug on Valve's part on not updating the old ones.
Eillon Cross Jun 26, 2013 @ 11:38pm 
I can't wait until they release more games with the trading card system, and tie things like achievements to it; i.e. complete X% of achievements in a compatable game to reseave certain cards . Or get super rare foil cards for completeing super hard achievements
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 26, 2013 @ 6:30pm