healmeX Jun 22, 2013 @ 12:51pm
Steam Profile Background
Well the profile backgrounds are not aligned nicely as to what is shown in the inventory.

For example my Lina/CM background gets cutted due to poor alignment.
Is steam gonna change this or its just gonna be that ugly of a background?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
lucky_shot Jun 22, 2013 @ 1:46pm 
What resolution do you have?
healmeX Jun 22, 2013 @ 8:02pm 
1366 x 768.
Dreakon Jun 22, 2013 @ 8:18pm 
If you are referring to the one on your profile, it looks alright to me? I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like though.

That said... the Steam Trading Cards, and backgrounds that you get by collecting them, is still in beta. I'd wager that the kinks will be worked out by the time it hits any final stages. Nothing wrong with letting them know though. Maybe post about your problematic background in the Steam Trading Card group?
healmeX Jun 22, 2013 @ 8:26pm 
Originally posted by Dreakon:
If you are referring to the one on your profile, it looks alright to me? I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like though.

That said... the Steam Trading Cards, and backgrounds that you get by collecting them, is still in beta. I'd wager that the kinks will be worked out by the time it hits any final stages. Nothing wrong with letting them know though. Maybe post about your problematic background in the Steam Trading Card group?

Ah silly of me, well heres a pic of how i see my background.
http://i.imgur.com/crOXyzs.jpg?1?8580

as u can see the background is not aligned proper. :(
and thanks for the heads up mate :)

Cheers
FrazerJC Jun 22, 2013 @ 11:48pm 
Steam Profile backgrounds were, for the most part, made with 1920x1080 resolutions in mind.
healmeX Jun 23, 2013 @ 12:36am 
Originally posted by FrazerJC:
Steam Profile backgrounds were, for the most part, made with 1920x1080 resolutions in mind.

ah that explains it. thanks for the info mate,

Cheers.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 12:51pm