Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Help and Tips > Téma részletei
"Artwork" feature now in your content?
I was looking at my uploaded screenshots and I noticed there is now an "Artwork" tab. I can't for the life of me figure out how to actually upload my art, however. I am an avid TF2 artist and draw the characters all the time, and I thought this would be a great way for me to start posting some of my work... but I can't figure out how to do it! Anybody know how to do this? Thanks!

((And for those curious, my art is at aeolianmode.deviantart.com ))
< >
19/9 megjegyzés mutatása
No idea how. i was thinking the same, that what is this about?

But maybe its for Game Artists and for their Concepts to upload and show for Greenlight games or something.

Please some one light us up about this.
wondering same thing
I really want to upload my things, too, buy, why would they add this if we can't even use it?
because it beta and the function is not ready yet
Actually- I figured it out pretty quickly. I jump to conclusions sometimes. Go to a game's hub, and you can submit artwork under the "Artwork" tab.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: da bean; 2013. márc. 9., 9:31
They're trying to consolidate. To get people to stick to steam more often for their online social interactions.
and for some reason i'm okay with it
Anyways, thread problem solved, that's all folks.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: da bean; 2013. márc. 9., 9:36
Creds eredeti hozzászólása:
They're trying to consolidate. To get people to stick to steam more often for their online social interactions.
and for some reason i'm okay with it
Anyways, thread problem solved, that's all folks.
thats good i dont use fb or any toher social media really i dont see why you would use it if your friends are on steam.
@Creds: It's not working for me. I'm on the tf2 game hub trying to get to the "Artwork" tab but it is not even letting me open it, it keeps redirecting me elsewhere. I guess it's beta. Maybe they'll fix it soon.
» M@Ð$k!llz « (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) eredeti hozzászólása:
No idea how. i was thinking the same, that what is this about?

But maybe its for Game Artists and for their Concepts to upload and show for Greenlight games or something.

Please some one light us up about this.
It can't be for Greenlight because it is showing up in the Game Hubs
Legutóbb szerkesztette: The Deadly Bum; 2013. márc. 16., 17:44
< >
19/9 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Help and Tips > Téma részletei
Közzétéve: 2013. márc. 3., 11:00