steam update failed "Error:invalid data segment uncompressed file length"
pls help me i cant install my steam >.<
< >
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
Same problem here...
Same problem also...
Same here , finding it impossible to get around. Even with the link mentioned by TFO . I just cant seem to get it to work. I tried doing a repair with the installer and i also tried using some of the registry fixes ..... but still no luck.
I think this may be an issue with your router; the firewall may be interfering with the download. I have been having problems installing apps on my PS3 and iPad as well as on my PC, to fix I simply plugged my PC straight into my modem, uninstalled steam then re-downloaded the steam setup and everything installed fine
thx for the tip....it worked for me.
i was trying everything. something is wrong with the router.
thx again.

birdBoy 17 Feb 2013 @ 12:25pm

I think this may be an issue with your router; the firewall may be interfering with the download. I have been having problems installing apps on my PS3 and iPad as well as on my PC, to fix I simply plugged my PC straight into my modem, uninstalled steam then re-downloaded the steam setup and everything installed fine
friend who had this was fixed last night....
if you are on wireless go wired and create a new connection, if you are already on wired remove the connection you are on and create a new one, hope this helps
http://www.techtalkz.com/windows-7/517265-how-set-up-new-connection-network.html
wtf im having the same ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i dont get it what do i do
Guys try running it on "Administrator mode" worked to a friend of mine.
right click / run as an administrator worked for me.
< >
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 15 Şub 2013 @ 9:47
İleti: 10