Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Help and Tips > Подробности темы
SKYRIM.ESM AND UPDATE.ESM IS MISSING HELP ME PLEASE
My skyrim.esm and update.esm is missing and i dont know how too get them back! My skyrim crashes whenever i try too load a game :( sorry for bad english
< >
Сообщения 19 из 9
Try verifying the game cache files. If you do not know how to do this, please take a look at this Steam Support article:
Steam Support -> Verifying Game Cache Files (GCF)
I did that it says 1 file is missing and its gonna donwload but there still no skyrim.esm and it still crashes.
Do you have any custom mods installed?

If so, remove those. Steam Workshop mods can be disabled here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FrazerJC/myworkshopfiles/?browsesort=mysubscriptions&browsefilter=mysubscriptions&p=1

If you have any mods downloaded from a third party website you'll have to look up how to remove those manually.

Once you have removed those, verify the game cache files once again.
Ive removed all my mods and verified the cache still same thing happens :( but ive got the dawnguard and heartfire dlcs could they cuase any trouble? Everything worked fine until today.
A quick Google tells me that the Skyrim.esm is a piracy check. Performing a Game Cache Verification should redownload the file for you. If this hasn't happened, I suggest you restart your computer, perform the verify again and then try to launch your game.

If the game still doesn't work, at this point all I can suggest is uninstalling and reinstalling your game.
Ive reinstalled my game i gonna restart my computer later hopefully it will work. anyway thanks for the help :)
It didint work ive contacted steam support too see if they can help me :(
What did they say because i have EXACTLY the same problem as you.
I didnt get a answer but i deleted my saves and created a new character then it worked.
< >
Сообщения 19 из 9
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Help and Tips > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 12 фев. 2013 г. в 11:57