全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Help and Tips > トピックの詳細
このトピックはロックされています
Content Servers Unreachable
I hate to re-tread old ground, but as a new Steam user, I have this issue (An error occurred while installing Football Manager 2013 (Content servers unreachable)) with downloading my first purchased game (bought a couple of days ago). I've tried all the bits in the network connectivity troubleshoot, the 3rd party port-test thing says my ports are fine for Steam, I've tried changing download region and un/re-installing, all without any success... any other ideas that might work?
< >
1-15 / 342 のコメントを表示
i have the same problem, can someone help me
I can only download games that contain the Source Engine
I have the same problem, nothing I've tried has done any good
Yep, same problem here too. The games I am trying to install already has the files in the steamapps folder too! Pretty frustrating. Changing region and reinstalling client have not fixed the problem.

My friend off the same internet connection has installed games in the last few days also...
最近の変更はD0gが行いました; 2018年7月30日 11時48分
does anyone know how to solve this problem, if you know, please speak up :(
I asked Valve and they said delete everything in the steam folder except the folders SteamApps and userdata and you need to keep steam.exe . Once you deleted everything except those, restart your computer and click steam.exe
I ended up reinstalling Windows to solve a seperate issue, and for some reason it started working. I presume the virus that had suddenly started attacking me had been preventing Steam from downloading whilst in hiding?
I recently resolved my issue. I don't know how this was the fix, but changing my default browser from firefox to IE worked.....so strange.
Hey I use Firefox and it was working fine so I assumed the problem was Steam. The I tried IE to try the above fix (I had 8 because I never use it so never updated it) and it wasn't working. I followed up on the error message I saw on IE 8 and found out I had to go into IE 8 and reset it (tools, internet options, advanced, press reset) and that fixed the problem. See this article:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-networking/connection-problem-troubleshooting-the-remote/24bfdbf3-4914-45a8-ae45-38243b59be1c
Hi, i try what the Right-click said., and it's working..! LOL Yeah, that's strange.. :D

Right-click の投稿を引用:
I recently resolved my issue. I don't know how this was the fix, but changing my default browser from firefox to IE worked.....so strange.
Ethann 2014年5月24日 12時52分 
I have found out how! Look up how to get to uninstall programs or programs and features in control panel. Next find something called steam content server limiter. Then uninstall it. go into steam and click steam in the top left corner. Press Exit. Next open steam back up and it should be fixed! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
I went on Chrome > Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Change Proxy Settings > LAN settings > (Make sure to tick "Automatically detect settings" and to untick "Use a proxy server for your LAN" ) ... Once this is done close steam and restart it and you should be able to download. It worked for me!
Just reminding people that the original question is nearly 2 years old, and may have been fixed.
a friend of mine having problems with this. anyone know?
If your proxy server doesnt work on google chrome then go to google menu and then goto the settings and press show advanced settings and press change proxy settings and press LAN Settings and uncheck use proxy server for LAN
最近の変更はEnalapsが行いました; 2014年8月3日 20時29分
< >
1-15 / 342 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Help and Tips > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2012年12月27日 7時24分
投稿数: 341