Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Help and Tips > Dettagli della discussione
Hacker
How do you report an obvious hacker with steamID?
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
Mate I know that already. It doesn't let you find by steamid.
You don't. VAC doesn't take player reports, except for statistics.

If it is BO2 or MW3, contact Activision. They have been known to look into it and ban.
You could use a third party website, such as http://steamidfinder.com/ , to find the community profile for a specific SteamID and then use the Report Violation link on that Steam Profile.
Messaggio originale di Spawn of Totoro:
You don't. VAC doesn't take player reports, except for statistics.

If it is BO2 or MW3, contact Activision. They have been known to look into it and ban.
VAC also counts reports in order to scan for cheats the reported user more frequent/aggresively.
Thanks found the rat using steamidfinder.
I do a steam ticket to report hackers, you can't use anyones profile or name in the discussion board. A lot of the games are full of hackers and if steam doesn't take care of them soon I will leave steam for good as will my kids and there friends which is a big number of players they will loose so maybe we all just need to leave all at once for steam to get the picture. I just want to play fair games without all the cheats.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Help and Tips > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 15 dic 2012, ore 6:53