Ce sujet a été verrouillé
My steam level doesn't go up
I tried to do some tasks to get a badge and level up my steam account but it doesn't work, i am trying to do the "Discussion" one and the "Steam Overlay Guide" but they don't count as completed, can someone tell me why is that or if i do anything wrong or how /what to do to make them count in as tasks completed? Thanks.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 7 sur 7
Hmm! I see your point. You have posted in Steam Discussions, and you haven't been given the achievement. I think you need to report this to Valve. Hopefully someone will send you a link to the appropriate place.
I don't know if this will even help but try delete the ClientRegistry.blob file in you Steam Folder and restart steam.
Dernière modification de FogaN; 28 mai 2013 à 4h40
Restore a écrit :
I don't know if this will even help but try delete the ClientRegistry.blob file in you Steam Folder and restart steam.

didn't work nor help me unfortunately
Maybe it is just a bug in steam?
Snowmist a écrit :
Restore a écrit :

didn't work nor help me unfortunately
I see you unlocked Post in the Steam Discussions now
Try do the others now.
Hmm! I see your point. You have posted in Steam Discussions, and you haven't been given the achievement. I think you need to report this to Valve. Hopefully someone will send you a link to the appropriate place.

how ironic... first you made this thread
( http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/10/828939163672664216/ ) which had plenty of valid points imho.
and look at you now.. lvl 16 and giving advice in this matter.
Dernière modification de Jessi; 29 mai 2013 à 1h33
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 7 sur 7
Par page : 1530 50