Wszystkie dyskusje > Fora Steam > Help and Tips > Szczegóły wątku
Steam Laggy/Slow Loading lately?
The last week or so, it seems my steam loads VERY slow. It doesn't matter whether or not it's using the steam app on my phone, pc steam or the web-browser version. Anyone else having this problem? I'm hoping it's not something wonking out with my PC or ISP. Thanks.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 18 komentarzy
teefloot1 18 lutego 2013 o 11:20 
Now i'm getting a lot of messages saying the steam community is not available at this time. I don't really get it.
Burner™ 18 lutego 2013 o 12:50 
The connection have been crap latly and Steam servers need to be better, becuse this is not good at all:(. i dont knowe if they have changed hostserver (hopenot). I hope Steam fix this ASAP
roorooroo 18 lutego 2013 o 23:59 
Been very, very slow here too for a week or two.
Treguard 19 lutego 2013 o 1:59 
Yep, I've noticed the same over here in Manchester UK too. Downloads seem fine, but pages don't always respond very quickly.
Delushin 23 lutego 2013 o 2:02 
Same is happening to me, I was thinking a reinstall would help but no love.

There must be some HUGE modifications taking place for steam like online game streaming tests or somthing for them to shape user access.
Its impossible to play COD BO2. It keeps lagging. This is not good for my blood pressure.......
doctorTeeth 23 lutego 2013 o 16:01 
Well. That game is horrible. So I wouldn't worry about lag.
yeeyoh 23 lutego 2013 o 16:45 
The steam ap itself has been quite laggy for me for awhile too. From about the time the forums became part of the client and maybe "the big picture" was added. really it's like back in the days of win'98 speed wise. Once a game actually gets going everything is great.
No tabs or mulitple windows it really is a stone age way to work through the web. I've taken (when I think of it) to copying the URL of the forum I'm on and pasting it in IE to speed things. It seems everytime computers speed up somethign happens to slow them back down.
Delushin 23 lutego 2013 o 17:42 
The bonus is that surely it can only get better, I have to say the enhancements are +1 though ... being able to take some games to my TV is great. Lets hope the client gets what ever update is required to bring back the fast response.
dirrtymartini 23 lutego 2013 o 18:01 
Lately?!?! There are times when Steam Community pages won't load, will load but without images or user profile names, or load the first portion of the page then stop.

I wrote it off as a very busy Community...but it still sucks have to refresh / reload thirty or so times a day.
dab88 28 lutego 2013 o 15:40 
been like this since xmas 2012 for me. I wish they would fix it. Steam community is one of the big draws to steam (other than the fact all my games are now on it!)
Delushin 4 marca 2013 o 1:03 
Yea I love having everything in one place, to the point where if a game isnt even on Steam I more than likely wont play it haha
DKsDEVIL 4 marca 2013 o 1:22 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Delushin:
Yea I love having everything in one place, to the point where if a game isnt even on Steam I more than likely wont play it haha

the you are gonna say godbay to Ea and Ubisoft game, the to have startet a war aginst steam an i future you wil se les for there games on steam.

to topic steam need to get there shi...t together or loos the war the platfor need to be alot faster and prices need to be lower.
Nightmarekiba 15 maja 2013 o 12:56 
Początkowo opublikowane przez yeeyoh:
The steam ap itself has been quite laggy for me for awhile too. From about the time the forums became part of the client and maybe "the big picture" was added. really it's like back in the days of win'98 speed wise. Once a game actually gets going everything is great.
No tabs or mulitple windows it really is a stone age way to work through the web. I've taken (when I think of it) to copying the URL of the forum I'm on and pasting it in IE to speed things. It seems everytime computers speed up somethign happens to slow them back down.

I can't even move the mouse without it freezing up and not responding for a good five to ten minutes let alone get to my library. Which really sucks because I have been wanting to play some tf2/ tf20 mod for a while now.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Nightmarekiba; 15 maja 2013 o 12:56
loewenherz 15 maja 2013 o 14:03 
always been laggy for me, dunno why... it all works much smoother in the browser
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 18 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Wszystkie dyskusje > Fora Steam > Help and Tips > Szczegóły wątku
Data napisania: 18 lutego 2013 o 11:01