Vikster 5/mai./2013 às 20:38
Steam Community content not appearing on thier hubs ?
Now i know this is not a major issue yet or will ever be, but ive been noticing a reduced number in the contents appearing in their respective game hubs e.g: Bioshock infinte only has more than 3000 community content, last time i remembered it had 500K of screenshots & artwork uploaded ? same with Garrysmod a couple of days before it was 3.5M now 3M now and Tomb Raider had 300K in content and only 180K is shown and only most recent stuff actually appears aswell as some really old ones i think & im not sure if workshop content also dont appear.

(i can go on with alot more game hubs contents not appearing.)

I noticed the issue after checking some of my most recent popular screenshots they dont even exist in the hub & even by searching them they dont appear either, but they exist on my account still.

Screenshots & artwork may not be a big issue but if anyones workshop content and guides dont appear it can be frustrating. :/
Última edição por Vikster; 6/mai./2013 às 4:03
< >
Exibindo comentários 14 de 4
Lunick 6/mai./2013 às 2:39 
I've noticed Artwork and Guides disappear completely from the Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton area :X
Lunick 6/mai./2013 às 2:52 
Escrito originalmente por TheBDK:
2 months of stuff was lost recently, not sure if it also affected screenshots, guides, artworke etc. Even on the news page http://store.steampowered.com/news/ there's missing content from 2 months ago.

Not sure if it's coming back or what happened. It's quite odd.

I really hope they fix that. On the Megaton forums I actually have 2 guides favourited and I can see them but other people can't so I guess they were just hidden?
Nokando 6/mai./2013 às 3:06 
Thought it was just me, looks like someone hit delete on everything since 12th March to yesterday... Wonder if anyone at steam has noticed ...
Vikster 6/mai./2013 às 10:41 
Escrito originalmente por Nokando:
Thought it was just me, looks like someone hit delete on everything since 12th March to yesterday... Wonder if anyone at steam has noticed ...

I dont think its deleted, they just dont appear on the hubs, because my cloud contents are still there. The News however is updated with new ones but everything before this dates back to March 12. >_>

EDIT: News seems to be back up.
Última edição por Vikster; 6/mai./2013 às 11:37
< >
Exibindo comentários 14 de 4
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 5/mai./2013 às 20:38