Talpy.Swe May 3, 2013 @ 10:14am
Black ops 2 zombies, Repeating "preparing to launch" error
My issue with Black ops 2 is only isolated to the zombie content. I have the nuketown and die rise dlc and shortly after the die rise dlc released i haven't been able to start Black ops 2 zombies at all. When i start it i get "preparing to launch ......" and this opens and closes repedetly. It doesn't stop until i terminate the steam process. If i have Aero mode enabled i also get a flickering black screen. I have tried disabling anti virus and firewall, closed background processes. updating and removing old drivers and ofc rebooted. I have also tried to troubleshoot this issue on google but i cannot find anything related to my specific error.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Talpy.Swe May 3, 2013 @ 1:11pm 
bump
[~ZN~]Lumind123 May 18, 2013 @ 7:37am 
Have you been able to fix it? Because I have the same issue with Black Ops 2 Zombies and i can't find any fix online :/
Bober May 18, 2013 @ 7:38am 
cocu
Satoru May 18, 2013 @ 7:41am 
What are your system specs?
♫ Playtime ♪ Peachy ♫ May 18, 2013 @ 10:46am 
it's possibly that your systems hardware can't actually handle the new dlc.
or a bad download, bug with certain systems.
top one is more likley, do you have:
Dual core 3.16ghz+
4gb RAM+
Windows 7 (32bit or 64, shouldn't matter)
10gb hard drive space (if you ran out of memory, it's possibly some files corrupted)
Talpy.Swe May 18, 2013 @ 12:47pm 
It is fixed, i just disables my second monitor and then i startup, error ofc but then when i put on the second monitor again i hater error followed by the game starting when i terminated the process, idk what happened but its fixed now, and i have 6950 and i5 2500k 8gb ram, actully my specs shouldnt be part of the problem unless the drivers are messing up but i do got latest everything and cleaned up old.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 3, 2013 @ 10:14am