Sloth Apr 21, 2013 @ 9:27am
Can you run Star Wars Battlefront II on windows 7?
I really want to buy the game that I spent my entire childhood on, but I only want to buy it if I can play it. Can someone with the game help? Thanks (I will buy a $5 game for whoever answers me first)
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Fish-E Apr 21, 2013 @ 10:14am 
I had no problem playing it on my old installation of Windows 7 (which was 32-bit home premium). I haven't tried it on my newer installation (Windows 7 64 bit professional).
Get Shrekt Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:25pm 
Originally posted by Fish-E:
I had no problem playing it on my old installation of Windows 7 (which was 32-bit home premium). I haven't tried it on my newer installation (Windows 7 64 bit professional).

I have windows 7 64-bit and it runs fine.
BDK Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:26pm 
Yes you can, but it uses gamespy and that one is shutting down .. I suggest you move on and forget about this game.
Sloth Apr 22, 2013 @ 2:34pm 
When I try to start a new game, it crashes to my desktop. Upon trying to find a sulution, I saw that if you plug something in to the mic port, it works, but it didn't work for me. Can anybody help me there?
rad87gn Apr 22, 2013 @ 2:39pm 
Works fine for me on my PC and laptop both running WIn 7-64.
Fred Apr 22, 2013 @ 3:13pm 
Originally posted by LaG.TSN:
When I try to start a new game, it crashes to my desktop. Upon trying to find a sulution, I saw that if you plug something in to the mic port, it works, but it didn't work for me. Can anybody help me there?

Share a DirectX Diagnostics[windows.microsoft.com] log with us.

1. Open the Start menu, type "dxdiag" and press Enter.
2. Select Yes if you are questioned about confirming digitally signed drivers.
3. If available, click "Run 64-bit DxDiag" right from the button "Help".
4. Click "Save All Information...", upload the file[ompldr.org], and share it with us.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 21, 2013 @ 9:27am