Fs| crab legs Apr 20, 2013 @ 7:35am
My Account has been hijacked and hes trying to trade all my stuff
Can someone please help me he changed my email and password.

Can Someone help me?!?!?!?!
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Fish-E Apr 20, 2013 @ 10:29am 
Hi

You need to contact steam support immediately. You need to include the following information in your ticket:

• The account name of the hijacked account (this is not necessarily the same as your displayed name. This is the name you use to log in to steam with)
  • The original email address used for the account
You also need to attach proof of purchase. If you have a retail purchase then you need to take a picture of a CD-Key registered to that account with the support ticket number written just below the CD-Key. Do note that the support ticket number will only be given after the ticket has been submitted, so you'll have to add the image after the ticket has been submitted.

If you purchased a game through steam with a credit card then you'll need to provide the following:

• The card type (ie MasterCard, Visa)
  • The full name on the card
  • The last four digits of the credit card. Do not provide the full credit card number
If you purchased a game through steam using a PayPal account then you'll need to provide the following:

• The billing name on the PayPal account
  • The full billing address on the PayPal account
  • The PayPal payerID
  • The invoice ID and the transaction ID
If you used another payment method then you need to explain this in the support ticket.
TuRquality Apr 20, 2013 @ 11:21am 
Like Fish-E said before, steam support tickets is the only place you get help,and add whatever you have on you, to prove that the account was yours...good luck !
Fs| crab legs Apr 20, 2013 @ 11:59am 
Thanks, sadly he already took everything
Fish-E Apr 20, 2013 @ 12:19pm 
Originally posted by RainbowCreeper:

Steam Support can restore it all.
TuRquality Apr 20, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
Originally posted by Fish-E:
Originally posted by RainbowCreeper:

Really? dont know that...how they take back an item already sold to another user ? if they can do that,thats fantastic...:)
Fish-E Apr 20, 2013 @ 12:32pm 
Originally posted by |||||||||||||||||||:

Really? dont know that...how they take back an item already sold to another user ? if they can do that,thats fantastic...:)

They're steam support :P they'll just see who he traded it to and reverse the trade. You'll get your items back and the guy who traded will get his items back (and so forth).
TuRquality Apr 20, 2013 @ 12:34pm 
wow i hope that for my hacked account too then,i almost lost all of my hope for my items until this topic :) so theres nothing bad to getting hacked...Long live Steam support !! :p
Fish-E Apr 20, 2013 @ 12:36pm 
wow i hope that for my hacked account too then,i almost lost all of my hope for my items until this topic :) so theres nothing bad to getting hacked...Long live Steam support !! :p

Well they'll only return your items the first time (if you have the proper security then your account should not be hackable). In addition they won't remove Valve Anti-Cheat bans.
TuRquality Apr 20, 2013 @ 12:45pm 

Well they'll only return your items the first time (if you have the proper security then your account should not be hackable). In addition they won't remove Valve Anti-Cheat bans.

What u mean by proper security?i had the proper security but one way i lost it and got hacked,i think rainbowcreeper also got steam guard enabled but it can be happen...VAC banned profiles wont be unlocked yes i know it,but isnt it a bit weird..?.. hacked accounts can become banned within the time victims waiting for ticket answers right?....Profiles like these could be freezed for investigations i think...
Last edited by TuRquality; Apr 20, 2013 @ 12:45pm
Fs| crab legs Apr 20, 2013 @ 1:51pm 
So, the items you get back arent duped correct?
Fs| crab legs Apr 20, 2013 @ 1:52pm 
They just give me back my inventory?
Pheace [MCT] Apr 20, 2013 @ 1:52pm 
Originally posted by avatar:
The user fiókomom mostly steam cd keys activated the games I wait for you!
In the Counter-Strike Global Offensive cd key which activated the account in my game:

Remove the key for crying out loud, you are the only one who's supposed to know about that key, don't share it.
ยภ๔เรקยtє๔ Apr 20, 2013 @ 1:55pm 
Yes, unfortunately, I cheated and gave you my email address and password because I was not listening enough and it turned out to not be true SteamPowered side and is broken by the email address of the user account and stole my steam account that is mine! The more and I want it back soon! 5 days ago I am writing a longer continuous steam community but no one has replied!
ยภ๔เรקยtє๔ Apr 20, 2013 @ 2:01pm 
I took out the cd key :)
But I did not get an answer from anyone as to how well you could get back to my steam account!
Last edited by ยภ๔เรקยtє๔; Apr 20, 2013 @ 2:03pm
Fs| crab legs Apr 20, 2013 @ 2:04pm 

What u mean by proper security?i had the proper security but one way i lost it and got hacked,i think rainbowcreeper also got steam guard enabled but it can be happen...VAC banned profiles wont be unlocked yes i know it,but isnt it a bit weird..?.. hacked accounts can become banned within the time victims waiting for ticket answers right?....Profiles like these could be freezed for investigations i think...
yes i had it enabled
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 20, 2013 @ 7:35am