Este tópico foi trancado
Asp 13/jan./2013 às 3:16
Steam Skins
It surprises me how many people do not know that you can get skins for steam and some of them are great, you have pixelvision, windows 8, my own personal blue pulse and digitally unmastered and more.

For those interested you should visit
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1161035
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 48
Felix 13/jan./2013 às 5:25 
I always keep that thread close, both to check for updates to the skin I use as well as seeing the creations of others. Some of them look really beautiful, I find.
They Should Have Skins Built In :D I Wasn't Aware Of This So Thanks Tired Of The Bland Design
Asp 14/jan./2013 às 2:11 
Escrito originalmente por FrazerJC:
I always keep that thread close, both to check for updates to the skin I use as well as seeing the creations of others. Some of them look really beautiful, I find.
I know that feeling, since i look to see what else is out to either get ideas, or to tell myself to step up my game and perform updates.

Anyhow always good to have other people know about it

Hazza 9/fev./2013 às 4:30 
can i ask how u install them :/ soz lol
Asp 9/fev./2013 às 19:01 
In answer to your question harry,

Escrito originalmente por harry1897:
can i ask how u install them :/ soz lol

To install them download the skin then unzip the contents of the zip into the steams/skins folder. Then go into settings, the interface menu and then you should be able to drop it down from default skin to the one you downloaded
Bill 24/mar./2013 às 19:02 
What steam needs to do is pull the friends window inside the main window so I don't have two windows for steam floating around on my desktop.
Lommelykt NO 7/abr./2013 às 4:51 
I lost all my skins after the update. I don't remember exactly was the message was saying, but it was saying that some files who did not fit Day of Defeat: Source was removed. I have uinstalled Steam, installed it again and it still does not work to install skins. What is the problem? Maybe Valve not want people to use skins?

The skins I had was only weapons and player skins, NO CHEATING.
statik 7/abr./2013 às 15:29 
Escrito originalmente por Bengt-Åke:
I lost all my skins after the update. I don't remember exactly was the message was saying, but it was saying that some files who did not fit Day of Defeat: Source was removed. I have uinstalled Steam, installed it again and it still does not work to install skins. What is the problem? Maybe Valve not want people to use skins?

The skins I had was only weapons and player skins, NO CHEATING.

This thread is talking about skins for the Steam application's interface, not skins for game models.
drftgyhujk
but i like my boring bland ol grey default skin
Lero 13/abr./2013 às 9:21 
For me the default skin is the best.
accrualbowtie 13/abr./2013 às 16:17 
I've been using Air, and I love it.
Austin 13/abr./2013 às 18:19 
Escrito originalmente por rxg | Believer ❤:
I've been using Air, and I love it.

I love the Air skin, too. :3
Berri! 22/jun./2013 às 9:05 
Escrito originalmente por Arkitan:
What steam needs to do is pull the friends window inside the main window so I don't have two windows for steam floating around on my desktop.

I'm looking for the same thing. I've poked around a little bit but haven't found anything. Does something like this exist?
Asp 22/jun./2013 às 22:21 
At this current point in time due to limitations Steam has set, I doubt something like that will ever exist, what we would need is a recoded version of steam itself that functions almost the same but with those key changes. I for one only know about the visual/image side of things and nothing about the shell of steam itself
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 48
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 13/jan./2013 às 3:16