Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Help and Tips > Подробности темы
Тема закрыта
steam sux
Why do I see so many complaints on steam which are about steam..including my complaints.If you are someone whos had no probs with steam good for you.as for me.STEAMSUX and so does its support.
Отредактировано Rad Dirty; 21 мар. 2013 г. в 6:32
< >
Сообщения 17 из 7
Okay.

Then I suggest you to install Uplay or Origin.

Enjoy.
What's your problem with Steam?
Can't decide if the OP is just moaning to other steam customers or actually wants some help with something and just doesn't want to tell us what it is...?
I dont play uplay nor origin.Just been having issues with steam ever since installing,crashing and freezing.My pc is a brand new for gaming purchased last week.I have nothing else installed in my pc besides steam ,arma 3 alpha and arma2 which I understand arma3 alpha will have issues.these are all I have installed and most of my Problems are with arma2.I just feel like getting my games on disk from now on will be safer and better functioning for my pc.I posted my issue with the support accnt I had to set up,which I think is just too much, and no help from there as well.Just an honest customer. These are my pc specs..AMD FX-6100 3.30GHz, 16GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Blu-ray ROM/DVDRW, 2x AMD Radeon HD 7750 CrossFireX, Liquid Cooling, LCD Fan Control, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

With this setup I dont think I should be having these issues.

Отредактировано Rad Dirty; 21 мар. 2013 г. в 6:31
Автор сообщения: KARR
Can't decide if the OP is just moaning to other steam customers or actually wants some help with something and just doesn't want to tell us what it is...?
Ive been stating the issues for 2 days.
rofl you have problems with a game and blame steam (the reseller) and not the producer of the game. Makes perfectly sense , not !
Автор сообщения: Raisti
rofl you have problems with a game and blame steam (the reseller) and not the producer of the game. Makes perfectly sense , not !
ok joker.so easily amused.. keep rofl..steam asks for permission to update repeatedly even after updating ,maybe its not steam..however i bought the game through steam and asked for help before ranting.
if its not steam then why does it not give the prompt to enter the key after telling me i will need to enter the key to play the game.thats why i said i think it would prob be better if i had just bought the game on disk.
< >
Сообщения 17 из 7
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Help and Tips > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 21 мар. 2013 г. в 5:51