Eggplant 2013 年 3 月 29 日 下午 5:27
Internet connection not working?
I was about to play cubemen with my friend when I couldn't join multiplayer
So I tried another game and I couldn't play online either.
I turned on universal access and it still didn't work.
What should I do?
< >
目前顯示第 1-3 則留言,共 3
jjb-54 2013 年 3 月 29 日 下午 6:12 
Well what they told me is -> It is your connection and has nothing to do with STEAM -- funny how, now that I think about it - it is seldom if ever Steams fault --- seems it's ALWAYS the users ...

What amazing is - that A LOT of users have the same issues when it comes to STEAM ... who would have thunk ... that many people have the same problems and it's our fault.... Amazing, simply amazing ....
Eggplant 2013 年 3 月 29 日 下午 6:29 
引用自 jjb-54
Well what they told me is -> It is your connection and has nothing to do with STEAM -- funny how, now that I think about it - it is seldom if ever Steams fault --- seems it's ALWAYS the users ...

What amazing is - that A LOT of users have the same issues when it comes to STEAM ... who would have thunk ... that many people have the same problems and it's our fault.... Amazing, simply amazing ....
I can play any other game that isnt on steam online but on steam I cant play anything online :/
jjb-54 2013 年 3 月 29 日 下午 9:25 
LOL ... that is pretty much what I posted a few days back .... pretty much the exact same thing ... and I was told - "it is your end not ours ..." even though I explained - But I do NOT have this problem any where else -even the host system like Steam ...." Nope - my problem, not their's....
< >
目前顯示第 1-3 則留言,共 3
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2013 年 3 月 29 日 下午 5:27
回覆: 3