全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Help and Tips > トピックの詳細
Steam has lost my downloaded data.. I need help please..
Firstly I'd just like to say hi, and that this is my first 'discussion' here on steam.
I am relatively new to all of this, please be patient with me.

Yesterday I started downloading Planetside 2 and got just over 6Gb downloaded.
I then quit steam, and shut down my computer, nothing out of the ordinary.. I come back today to resume the download, but it is starting again at 1Gb into the download, the other 5Gb are completely missing..

I haven't had this issue before, and im sure its nothing that i have done (everything shut down and booted without a hitch just as I have done before with other download proccesses)
What is the problem here, am I going to download another 6Gb, only for it to disapear on me again? Is there anyway to retrieve the data I have already downloaded (without having to download it again)

Luckily I'm on an unCapped line. I couldnt imagine how much more frustrated and disapointed with Steam I would be if this was eating the last of my Cap for no apparent reason.
Please be so kind as to fix your ♥♥♥♥ Steam, or let me know what i can do differently to avoid such loss.

Looking forward to a response and hopefully some guidence.
Thank you.
< >
1-2 / 2 のコメントを表示
You can try to Verify the integrity of the game cache

Verify integrity of game cache Load Steam From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

If that doesn't help you have to download everything again.
Lion 2013年3月28日 0時18分 
Thank you for your help.
I did try what you said there, but alas it did not work..
I guess I'll just have to start again..
< >
1-2 / 2 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Help and Tips > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2013年3月25日 15時23分
投稿数: 2