Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Help and Tips > Dettagli della discussione
This is absurd! Zeroed My Account!
My account was completely cleared of steam, lost 5 games including dota 2, which can recover through a friend, dayz, Mercenaries, Counter strike 1.6, killing flower, Not able to recover those 4 games, spent more than 200 real and simply come to one and delete everything from my account? In good to see what you can do in this situation is because there will not even! Since I appreciate the attention even more! and am awaiting a response from the staff!
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
Contact support. I expect what has happened is you have logged into the wrong account and need to log into your other account to access your games. Or your library is set to only show installed games and for some reason the client isn't recognising them as installed. Check this first
Valve does not delete games from your account. Unless now you paid for gifts from others who might have done a chargeback with their creditcard on them.

Otherwise you might have logged into another account.

One other thing you can try is head to your Steam folder and delete this file ClientRegistry.blob Shut down Steam first though. Then start it up again.
1) Make your proifile public
2) Make sure you're not logging into an alt
I not logged into the wrong account, so I have an account, do not have to log into another account, and in my library already tried and found not no game, I know exactly mecher on my stuff, so I'm not complaining here for nothing, just want what is mine by right nothing!
Again

1) Make your profile public so others can check when you own
2) There is a very very high probabilty you're logging into an alt. Because every single other person who 'claimed' this suddenly forgot they had an alt on the same email address, or on a different computer, etc etc. You probably have and alt. You're probably logging into the wrong account. THINK VERY HARD. Because I do not want to hear about some stupid alt you made 2 years ago 5 posts down.
Ultima modifica da Satoru; 24 mar 2013, ore 21:07
Messaggio originale di ArthurziinhO:
I not logged into the wrong account, so I have an account, do not have to log into another account, and in my library already tried and found not no game, I know exactly mecher on my stuff, so I'm not complaining here for nothing, just want what is mine by right nothing!
...Don't know if this will help, but are you logged into the "steam client" or are you just on the "SteamCommunity" website logged in? :)
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Help and Tips > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 22 mar 2013, ore 22:39