007.BlackBurn[A] Mar 19, 2013 @ 10:46pm
Ban acc
Hello,

My friend got ban and he had steam since 2005 .. And he got ban with no reason from steam support , He tried to contact them at last they said that he got Hijacked items , is anyone know any way to solve / fix this problem ? But he didn't know that this items from Hijacked acc he is Trused , i can't belive that he got ban ... Please giving help
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
jjb-54 Mar 19, 2013 @ 11:13pm 
Well - Unlike most groups - "Guilt is suppose to be proven." If there was a misunderstanding and/or he bought something on "good faith" and it was "Bad" - the evidence should be clear. I do know one person that is getting a lawyer (name with held - no not me) towards STEAM - because that is exactly what happened - He bought on / in "good faith" and had no idea what he had. The person that sold him this game - even after some "preasure" admitted it - but .... So I don't know what to tell you ....
FrazerJC Mar 19, 2013 @ 11:33pm 
Bans do not happen for "no reason".
Even if the ban was incorrect (which I somehow doubt), there was still a reason.
Lostedge Mar 20, 2013 @ 2:20am 
I made a ticket earlier asking that if I trade unknowingly stolen items, games and such will I be banned and answer was "No". Those games will be removed though.
Tito Shivan Mar 20, 2013 @ 3:11am 
Circumstances mean a lot in these cases.
How one 'trades' hijacked goods is quite relevant.
A trade following trading guidelines will side the benefit of the doubt within the receiver, while an 'out of steam' trade (items x paypal) will raise eyebrows at steam, since only part of the trade is recorded.

So, the question is: HOW did your friend trade for those hijacked items?
007.BlackBurn[A] Mar 20, 2013 @ 4:53am 
Originally posted by Tito Shivan:
Circumstances mean a lot in these cases.
How one 'trades' hijacked goods is quite relevant.
A trade following trading guidelines will side the benefit of the doubt within the receiver, while an 'out of steam' trade (items x paypal) will raise eyebrows at steam, since only part of the trade is recorded.

So, the question is: HOW did your friend trade for those hijacked items?

Look, at first steam banned him, when he asked him about that ban they said , becous u recived an stolen or hijacked items , that is the answer from steam support , iknow that if he got hijecked items they will revock to the main memmber , that's all
Pheace [MCT] Mar 20, 2013 @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by 007.Bläck Burn:
Hello,

My friend got ban and he had steam since 2005 .. And he got ban with no reason from steam support , He tried to contact them at last they said that he got Hijacked items , is anyone know any way to solve / fix this problem ? But he didn't know that this items from Hijacked acc he is Trused , i can't belive that he got ban ... Please giving help

He has to explain how or why he got these items. So if he traded outside of Steam for these items, he needs to prove that. If he can't all Steam knows is that his account is being used either as an alternate or to traffic hijacked items.

Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 19, 2013 @ 10:46pm