Ⓠuillicorn Feb 26, 2013 @ 10:39am
Steam does not save my log in info after update
As title states, after the update I have to retype my account/password every time even though I check the "remember my password" option. This started happening after the update, is anyone else having the same problem?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Silent_Sniper Mar 19, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
I'm Now Having this Issue, Did You Find a Fix
Ⓠuillicorn Mar 19, 2013 @ 1:34pm 
Nope, still like this, even after an update or two :/
Silent_Sniper Mar 19, 2013 @ 1:41pm 
Okay I Fixed Mine Heres What I Did
Download the Installer .msi file from steampowered Website from your Web Browser and Then Run It and Choose Option Repair, Then Login, After Your Steam Log's In go To Steam at the top left Corner for the Dropdown sellection, and Choose Settings, Then When This Window Opens Look at the Bottom, There is an option for it to Not save Your Info, Uncheck This as This Was Checked again in Mine, Turn Around Shut Steam Down after This Restart and Log in again and Check That YOu Save The User Password in the login screan if you want too. Then Once Steams Done Loading again, Shut it down one more time and Restart Steam, This Time It Should Log right in if you've Saved the Pasword info by Checking that option on the Login Box. Good Luck
Ⓠuillicorn Mar 20, 2013 @ 8:02am 
Hey thanks a lot man, I tried it and now it works as usual. I just thought it was some bug because I'd never went to settings and adjusted that. Thanks again :)
Kozi Nov 21, 2013 @ 6:19am 
I can confirm that the solution works.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 26, 2013 @ 10:39am