Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Help and Tips > Dettagli della discussione
Best In-Game Voice Communication Software
I always have trouble hearing my teammates while playing video games such as call of duty. What would be a good program I could use?
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 17
Mumble, Teamspeak or Ventrilo. Teamspeak is the easiest to use, Mumble has the best ping. Ventrilo is for old farts.
Messaggio originale di aivazeppelin:
Mumble, Teamspeak or Ventrilo. Teamspeak is the easiest to use, Mumble has the best ping. Ventrilo is for old farts.

What's wrong with vent? I find it easier to use than TS, and I'm not that old (early 20's).
mumble owns all, end of story.
Me and friends use Skype and we've had no trouble whatsoever hearing each other.
Me and my friends use skype, the problem with skype however is for people with at&t internet and skype is known to be a resource ♥♥♥♥♥.
Teamspeak 3 is superior to Ventrilo in pretty much every way.
Teamspeak 3, its also really easy to make your own server :)
i've used skype for years, mumble does a good job too if you want something more like ventrilo/teamspeak

here's their homepage: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
i have a mumble server it is online 24/7 if somebody wants to use the server ,you can join

IP : 188.26.18.21
Port : 3784
Im hosting a ventrilo server
overlygimicks.typefrag.com
I prefer Dolby Axon.
https://axon.dolby.com/

It is free and offers suround sound for your team mates. That way you can tell who is talking to you and what direction they are located it.

Messaggio originale di Advibes:
Im hosting a ventrilo server
overlygimicks.typefrag.com

....wait...did you just...you necro'd this post from Mar 20, 2013...
Ultima modifica da Spawn of Totoro; 31 lug 2013, ore 21:57
I've tried so many different softwares and now I use Garena Talk (TalkTalk). Good group voice quality, low bandwidth consumption, nice game overlay, entertainment features, totally free, best serves my needs. Check it out. Have fun.
{COLLEGAMENTO RIMOSSO}
Mumble is by far the best with sound quality and you can acually setup your own local server unlike the others!
I like skype
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 17
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Help and Tips > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 5 set 2012, ore 20:05