Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Help and Tips > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
season pass and dlc
hi

its me or do i am the only tired by company producing short game and abusing of the so call season pass and dlc ??
season pass seems to come along when the went gold.

sorry to say that, but it always make me laught when i see a game at store with a cost of 60e that come along with a season pass the same day it appear on the the store or when 2 or 3 weeks after the game pop up, some dlc appears ...

i do not considere myself as a bad buyer, i allready own tons of games but i do not see myself buying some new games nowadays ( mostly big ip ) just because most of the time it pop with dlc or season pass.
i noticed also that my way of buying game changed in the same time this kind of pratice appear with most big company. i am now looking more towards kickstarter , indie or waiting winter or summer sells when the game come in a goty edition and this is not a good things imo for the studio producing game ( ex ; death of thq )

< >
Εμφάνιση 1-3 από 3 σχόλια
ou're not the only one, but it does seem the way the industry is going.
The last big thread I read about Games with season passes, and the season pass was for sale before the game was released mind you, was in the forums for Aliens colonial marines. People were very excited about saving 20% on pre-purchasing the game and the season pass making it only (around) $70.00. Off a game that hasn't been released and had some sorta press block on any real coverage of the game.
Now I doubt it's quite as bad as people make it out to be... But it is sitting there with the season pass waiting for more content to a game you've probably moved on from can't be very fun.
A Season pass for only mulitplayer is clearly a big 'farkup' and yes i think most misuse the 'season pass' thingy. For me , a dlc is a SinglePlayer ♥♥♥♥ first that have "HOURSSSSSS" not 2 to enjoy, and kinda give u a 'sidemission' that you can enjoy. All the "2 hats, 2 guns ect ♥♥♥♥" it not in my book of enjoyment. I want game for my money, surely i know ♥♥♥♥ is cheap, but it often seem to be also expencive is ♥♥♥♥ on demand (some old names really misuse old fans)

btw any comments about my english, fark off, im danish not english :D
I don't buy DLC very often. Usually by the time it comes out I am already onto a different game. These publishers that use "season pass" must have a lot of confidence in their product to anticipate people will still be playing it several months later.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-3 από 3 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Help and Tips > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 28 Φεβ 2013, 11:58
Αναρτήσεις: 3