Fallout 3 GOTY Steam Fail
Im just wondering if anyone else had gotten there money back ( or compensation) for steam's Fallout 3 GOTY that once downloaded .... doesnt work. Any advice of ways to get compensation because i use steam alot and dont want to be lost as a customer but im not going to buy anything else if theres a risk im paying for NOTHING
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 24
dirrtymartini 9/mar./2013 às 13:27 
Escrito originalmente por peter-reidy1:
Im just wondering if anyone else had gotten there money back ( or compensation) for steam's Fallout 3 GOTY that once downloaded .... doesnt work. Any advice of ways to get compensation because i use steam alot and dont want to be lost as a customer but im not going to buy anything else if theres a risk im paying for NOTHING

What's not working? Can you provide some details?
Tested just now, works fine. Sounds like a user error.
Dreakon13 9/mar./2013 às 16:01 
Why shout the word NOTHING at us? Do people realize that abrasive behavior makes others less likely to help them?
Tsundere Kanojo 9/mar./2013 às 16:35 
Escrito originalmente por Dreakon:
Why shout the word NOTHING at us? Do people realize that abrasive behavior makes others less likely to help them?

YELLING HELPS YOU GET THINGS YOU WANT

Also, Fallout 3 GOTY works on Windows 8 for me.
Haha sorry its just i already talked to steam and got nothing so yah but okay iw ill re-download it again and see if it works, what was happening ( and what i thought to be a wide issue) is gamenu will pop up .. user hits the play button but it just closes ( like an exit button)
yuri 12/mar./2013 às 13:36 
look on youtube to find videos on how 2 make it work on more than 2 cores
Ûvatha 12/mar./2013 às 14:15 
make sure to install the latest GfWl client (the one from Steam is outdated) and run the game from the .exe in the install dir with admin rights the first time you launch it.
Mark S. 12/mar./2013 às 15:18 
i have also tried everything. i spent hours trying to get it to work. always CTDs before i can even get out of the vault. i just gave up and moved on
Silicon Vampire 12/mar./2013 às 15:39 
Running fine on both a Quad-Core W7 HP 64 bit and a Duo-Core Vista HP 64 bit boxes here.
Lostedge 12/mar./2013 às 16:04 
User problem. Not steam related at all.
Mivo 12/mar./2013 às 16:13 
I played it just the other day and it ran perfectly fine. i7 3610QM, 8 GB, Win 7 (64bit), GT650M. I also played it on my 2500k, 8 GB, GTX 570 without trouble.
Frosti808Official 12/mar./2013 às 17:24 
Escrito originalmente por Ûvatha:
make sure to install the latest GfWl client (the one from Steam is outdated) and run the game from the .exe in the install dir with admin rights the first time you launch it.

Hmm okay maybe this is whats goin wrong what is GfWI client?
dirrtymartini 12/mar./2013 às 17:48 
Escrito originalmente por peter-reidy1:
Escrito originalmente por Ûvatha:

Hmm okay maybe this is whats goin wrong what is GfWI client?

Is it something specific to the GOTY edition? I just installed a fresh copy of Fallout3 (not GOTY) and it worked like a champ. No changes. No custom mods.
dirrtymartini 12/mar./2013 às 17:49 
Escrito originalmente por Ottoman Turk:
i have also tried everything. i spent hours trying to get it to work. always CTDs before i can even get out of the vault. i just gave up and moved on

Go make your own thread, Mr. Thread Hijacker. Your problem is different than the OP's problem. He can't even start his game.
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 24
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 9/mar./2013 às 12:15