Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Help and Tips > Подробности темы
Steam Wallet transfers through Steam Trading?
Found this little gem hidden in the source of the trade window. Excerpts follow.
Add funds from your Steam Wallet:
+<span id="trade_currency_fee_amount_dollars"></span> Steam transaction fee (<span id="trade_currency_fee_amount_percent"></span>%)
<span id="trade_currency_fee_total_dollars"></span> Total cost to you
Your wallet contains <span id="trade_currency_dialog_conversion_currencyname1"></span>, but <span id="trade_currency_dialog_conversion_username1"></span>'s wallet contains <span id="trade_currency_dialog_conversion_currencyname2"></span>. To make bartering easier, we're showing you what <span id="trade_currency_dialog_conversion_username2"></span> will receive.
Steam Wallet trading is on the way, people. This is only more reason to KEEP YOUR ACCOUNTS SAFE!

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1266-OAFV-8478
Отредактировано Derek; 14 мар. 2013 г. в 16:15
< >
Сообщения 17 из 7
Are you sure this isn't for the Steam Market?
It wouldn't be in the Trading window if that were the case. Also, the final excerpt I posted would look something like this when in plain English:

Your wallet contains USD, but xXxRandomTrader420xXx's wallet contains Euros. To make bartering easier, we're showing you what xXxRandomTrader420xXx will receive.

That's not something that you would see in the Steam Market, I don't think. People set their prices, and people buy or don't buy. There's no bartering or haggling involved.

I'm 99% certain that this means Valve will be rolling out Steam Wallet trading shortly. 100% certain that they are at least seriously considering it.
Отредактировано Derek; 14 мар. 2013 г. в 16:44
I see, I see.

Pretty nice, then. Good find.
And seems they added currency trade fee to the process. I wonder what percentage will they charge for it.

This just draws more together steam trade and the marketplace.

Nice find indeed, wish i could rep you
I wonder if this means they solved the 200 item limit for the Steam community market because they limited it because the IRS requires Valve to notify them of anyone who trades 200+ items with a total value of more than $20.000 in value.

It would require the personal info of the people involved in trading.

As far as I know that part hasn't been resolved yet, and this system would fall under the same rules probably (if the community market does at least then I imagine this one will as well)
can some1 help ? traded for steam wallet but dont have funds!
Автор сообщения: massacre
can some1 help ? traded for steam wallet but dont have funds!
This is not possible and you have fallen victim to a scam.

Please make sure you take a read of the Steam Trading Policy so you know what is and isn't possible: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9958-MJDG-3003

You may wish to contact Steam Support to report the scammer.
< >
Сообщения 17 из 7
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Help and Tips > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 14 мар. 2013 г. в 15:57