Hawk Mar 9, 2013 @ 4:42pm
GTA collection
Hi i was wondering something i bought the GTA collection a while back along with total war collection. however im wondering when GTA 5 is released will i get it because i bought the collection? i ask because there was a total war game that got added to steam not to long ago i think it was vikings or something and i got it free because i had the collection. im just wondering
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Hawk Mar 9, 2013 @ 4:42pm 
cool if it does but if not no big deal
Ccaveman92 Mar 9, 2013 @ 8:04pm 
I'm afraid you wont get GTA V. The Grand Theft Auto collection only included the items stated.
Hawk Mar 17, 2013 @ 5:19pm 
Originally posted by Chrissy:
I'm afraid you wont get GTA V. The Grand Theft Auto collection only included the items stated.
the vikings game wasn't stated but i got that
Hawk Mar 17, 2013 @ 9:22pm 
Originally posted by TheBDK:
No you dont get games that will be released in the future. You get whatever the collection has in it at present time.
if you read what i said i got a game that wasn't in the collection when i bought it thats why im asking about the GTA collection i bought and GTA V because vikings was not release for about 2 months after i bought the collection and it was not listed in it at the time of purchace
Τhe Rolling Candy Cane Mar 17, 2013 @ 10:07pm 
Originally posted by Hawk:
Originally posted by Chrissy:

There has never been a vikings theme in total war.
Hawk Mar 18, 2013 @ 6:21am 
Originally posted by The Rolling Cheese:
Originally posted by Hawk:

There has never been a vikings theme in total war.
Viking: Battle for Asgard
it is now part of the collection and has been since its release and it was not stated that i would get it and i did get it upon release
FrazerJC Mar 18, 2013 @ 6:28am 
Regardless of what happened with your Vikings game, you will not get GTA V for your purchase of GTA Complete you have already made...
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 9, 2013 @ 4:42pm