Need help with Xbox 360 controller emulator (x360ce)
I downloaded x360ce and extracted the contents and added the app, the ini file, and the dll file to the directory of the game that I'm playing. I'm using a PS2 controller with a USB converter and on windows and in the x360ce the controller is functioning. However, when I try to use it in a game the analogs are inverted. When I move the left analog down my character moves forward and when I move right analog to the left the camera moves up etc. I've read several discussions and double-checked to make sure that I set up the controller emulator correctly but have not found a solution. Also I know that my controller works from testing it in Windows and from using it in a PS2 emulator. Can anyone help?
< >
Показані коментарі 13 із 3
I'd first check to make sure that x360ce is capturing the controller correctly.

The next thing that I found that helps is scouring game folders for xinputs (x360ce sometimes doesn't override their original file) and moving them out, allowing x360ce to make a new file.

Depending on the game, there may be more info.
Thanks, but I figured out that for pretty much every game I have switch the X and Y axis in the xinputs. I don't know why but it works. Thanks for the help anyways though!
x360ce does not work. I get only this error. How to fix this.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Tiedostoa tai kokoonpanoa Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 tai jotakin sen riippuvuutta ei voi ladata. Määritettyä tiedostoa ei löydy.
Tiedoston nimi: 'Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
kohteessa x360ce.App.MainForm.UpdateTimer_Elapsed(Object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)
< >
Показані коментарі 13 із 3
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 16 берез. 2013 о 18:51
Дописів: 3