sknecht Oct 8, 2013 @ 8:28pm
Steam stole my games and suspended my account????
So basically steam stole 4 of my games. I purchased 4 games in July during the summer sale and now after almost three months I got a message saying that my cc has charged back the transaction. I contact support and they tell me I need to have the cc chargeback removed and then i will get my games back and my suspension of 9 weeks taken off. Problem is that I never requested a charge back, have never been credited the money, and worst of all still have the original charge on my bill. I told support this twice now and they just send me the same bs email they sent originally. I need them to show me some evidence of the chargeback to bring to my bank but its like taling to a machine. Do they even read these emails? It is crazy to me they do not have a phone number to call and that it takes them 2-3 days to get back to us. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Anyways anybody having similar issues? I will update in 2-3 days I guess.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Spawn of Totoro Oct 8, 2013 @ 8:35pm 
Support told you what you need to do. Contact your bank and ask them about it. If you can see the original charge on the bill, then it should be easy for them to figure out.

If you went through a 3rd party in order to make the payment, then I suggest you contact the middle man as well.

There is nothing anyone in the forums can do to assist you. Sorry.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2013 @ 8:28pm