กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Help and Tips > รายละเอียดกระทู้
A query for all.
I am lost in this steam universe. I don't know how to level up in steam and also how to subscribe to such special events. And also i would like to know, how much a group should pay when joining a tournament in DOTA 2.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-5 จาก 5 ความเห็น
You gain levels for getting profile badges.

If you join a professional tournament that has an entry fee, it will cost whatever the organisers have decided.
Thanks bro.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย SGT. MonkeY:
I am lost in this steam universe. I don't know how to level up in steam

In that case there's probably no need for you to "level up". It's basically about collecting "trading cards" into complete sets so you can make a "badge", although some things such as purchasing/registering games will also give you "experience" -- not much, though; you need a lot of games to gain a "level" that way.

and also how to subscribe to such special events.

Usually you don't have to subscribe to anything -- for example, I still have incomplete "Summer Sale" and "Hardware Enthusiast" badges on my badges page because they just added them for me.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย SGT. MonkeY:
I am lost in this steam universe. I don't know how to level up in steam and also how to subscribe to such special events. And also i would like to know, how much a group should pay when joining a tournament in DOTA 2.

1) When you buy games some of them come with "trading cards.: these are droped once per hour and the amount you get is bassed on the game, you can check the ammount of cards you get in any game you have by going to profile->badges. NOTE: you can only get HALF the set and no more. Once you have gotten all the drops from a game however, you are eligable to get a booster packs from said your game if your lucky enough. These are rare and hold only 3 cards no matter how big the card set is. Once you have cards they can be traded to anyone, sold in the steam market for small change, or bought from the market to compleat your set.If you do compleat a set then you can craft a badge. Doing so will result in you loosing all the cards in exchange for an emoticon to use in the forums and chat :golden:, background picture to be used in your profile page, a badge to show off that you have compleated a set, and 100 exp. Levels 1-10 require 100 exp per lv, 11-20 require 200 exp and so on. THEASE MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING aside from the fact that you have a huge amount of disposable income because as stated before: you only get half the set and the only way to compleat every set you get is to buy from the steam market OR be vary patient and get ALOT of boosters. Note this is only the basics and if you wish to learn more go here: http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq

2) Events happen year round and every one is invited. There are some that have had groups before like the steam summer camp and steam winter sale but joining them wast a requirement. Every one partakes in the sales, like it or not.

3) Depends on the tourny. Best you contact the ones hosting the event for details on how and what is required to enter.

TL;DR:

1) http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq
2) you dont. you and everyone is already in it
3) e-mail the host of the tourney
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Case:
Steam "Universe" typically depends on whether Public or Private - not sure how the levelling up is related?
universe he means as in the steam space... the steam zone... not the "Steam Universe Expanding)
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-5 จาก 5 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Help and Tips > รายละเอียดกระทู้