Drane Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:12am
It's possible to change my steam wallet's dollars into euros?
I used a steam gift card with the value of 20 euros, but instead of euros they gave me 27.51 dollars. Since I live in Italy, I cannot use dollars to purchase anything. There's any way to change those dollars into 20 euros?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Hexan Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:21am 
And pounds...
Black Blade Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:42am 
Found what you need:
Source: http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/828935361033455500/
I found the solution. The country in your Steam Profile must match the the store's region view. For example I'm living in Italy, so each time I open the store, the region is set to Italy (IT), which is Euro currency. But the currency in my Steam wallet is in USD, so to work out is I change the country displayed on my Steam Profile to United States of America. Then, I use this link http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=us which changes all the games' currency into USD, which matches my Steam Wallet. Now I can buy whatever the heck I want :P hope this helped
See if that fix it
Drane Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:55am 
Yeah, it works, but I cannot buy TF2 items which are the reason I bought the steam gift card.
Black Blade Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:57am 
Originally posted by Drane:
Yeah, it works, but I cannot buy TF2 items which are the reason I bought the steam gift card.
why cant you? i don't see the connection
Drane Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:59am 
In tf2 instore it gives me an error. If I try to buy items from the wiki it gives me again an error.
Black Blade Oct 31, 2013 @ 6:01am 
In tf2 instore it gives me an error. If I try to buy items from the wiki it gives me again an error.
what dose the error say?
Drane Oct 31, 2013 @ 6:04am 
"oops!

It seems that an error occurred during the transaction. Wait a minute or contact the assistance."

I translated it, the original message its in Italian.
Black Blade Oct 31, 2013 @ 6:05am 
"oops!

It seems that an error occurred during the transaction. Wait a minute or contact the assistance."

I translated it, the original message its in Italian.
ok well not sure then... did you connect support?
Drane Oct 31, 2013 @ 6:06am 
I've already send a message to the support.
Black Blade Oct 31, 2013 @ 6:21am 
I've already send a message to the support.
ok hope they can help
-hg- Ultrasatanas Jul 3 @ 5:55am 
if they helped you pls help me here i have the same issue but with brazilian Reais.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50