Barnose Oct 31, 2013 @ 6:54am
Old School RPG
A friend got penny arcade RPG. He says he has the urge to play some RPG now, new with better graphics..

Does anyone know any Old school rpg's like Final fantasy, blue dragon, lost odys and stuff like that.

So yeah just old school rpg's on the PC that might be coming soon or have been missed?

Thanks!

Also not like PC specific RPGS.. We want something like grandia and final fantasy.. Any PC RPGS or PORTS coming or out on PC? If not someone should make a cool game like this, no?

No not like skyrim.. lol Story based and random encounters. Bosses and level ups.... ya know?!

EDIT: I keep thinking about this and wonder if you all told me to go play consoles, what would be a RPG on consoles.. You would think there would be many more RPGS out. I'm talking old school rpgs like final fantasy, grandia, chrono trigger.. Hmmmmmm Why not more RPGS?! lol

:)

EDIT: like STAR OCEAN! ahaha Earthbound and lufia... Lunar.. Blue dragon....

Where are the new ones!?! OMG Someone give me some info where these devs and pubs are and what they're doing.. O_O
Last edited by Barnose; Oct 31, 2013 @ 7:05am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
catfishbilly Oct 31, 2013 @ 7:13am 
lol
bvguthrie Oct 31, 2013 @ 9:20am 
The games you're mentioning are JRPGs, not western RPGs. As you might guess, JRPGs are more popular in Japan, and Japanese people primarily play on consoles. I'm not exactly an expert on that genre, but I do know that Ni No Kuni for the PS3 came out recently and was said to be good. As far as publishers of JRPGs, the only one I'm familiar with is Square Enix.
Barnose Oct 31, 2013 @ 9:24am 
That ni no kuni is not quite final fantasy 7 but I see what you're saying. I think we need more JRPG type games. :(
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2013 @ 6:54am