CobraA1 Nov 29, 2013 @ 9:11pm
Can gifts be set to deliver on Christmas?
Got some pretty good deals going on - can gifts be set to deliver on Christmas?
Last edited by CobraA1; Nov 29, 2013 @ 9:11pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Ki11s0n3 Nov 29, 2013 @ 9:12pm 
I don't think you can set it so that a gift is delivered on a certain day.
WhereIsBusmin Nov 29, 2013 @ 9:13pm 
Originally posted by CobraA1:
Got some pretty good deals going on - can gifts be set to deliver on Christmas?

No.

Originally posted by Ki11s0n3:
I don't think you can set it so that a gift is delivered on a certain day.

Right.
Spawn of Totoro Nov 29, 2013 @ 9:18pm 
No, but you can save them in your inventory and send them around or on Christmas.
CobraA1 Nov 29, 2013 @ 9:20pm 
Originally posted by Spawn of Totoro:
No, but you can save them in your inventory and send them around or on Christmas.

Does that work for all games, or do I have to be careful? Does it ever expire?
WhereIsBusmin Nov 29, 2013 @ 9:21pm 
Originally posted by CobraA1:
Originally posted by Spawn of Totoro:
No, but you can save them in your inventory and send them around or on Christmas.

Does that work for all games, or do I have to be careful? Does it ever expire?

Gifts do not expire.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2013 @ 9:11pm
Posts: 5