jjb-54 Nov 11, 2013 @ 12:45pm
Steam / Valve Thank you!!
Since last June 2012 - when my son first gave me Skyrim - I was always 'derailed' when Steam would do an "UPDATE" - It would usually be about 1/2 way through the game and their "Update" would not allow me to finish my game(s) they got corrupted. I literally had to restart my game 7 different times.

(Wait is this a "Thank you" or not?? Yes it is.)

So .. THANK YOU ... your past recent 2013 updated did NOT crash my games. I have actually finished the whole game from Start To Finish. So I am not sure what you did, but I thank you - (I did nothing different on my end at all, since I did not know what to do.)

I again - Thank you for getting your updates right, so they no longer had a direct cause/effect to my game. I honestly mean that.

THANKS!!! The game was actually FUN!!

PS - Yes I know it was Steam - in that I went to Bethesda for Technical Help and got it much faster than Steam Support Tickets, which is now over a year old and it is still OUTSTANDING. But Bethesda has two machines: Steam and Non-Steam. My saved games worked just fine on their NON-Steam machine, but indeed would not work on their Steam Machine.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Black Blade Nov 11, 2013 @ 12:59pm 
Wait you finish skyrim? how did you do that? or do you mean only the main part?

And abut the updates... sorry to tell you its Bethesda that did i think the updates... Steam dose not corrupt your save games in any way

THANKS!!! The game was actually FUN!!
?.? actually fun... did you think it will not be so?
Last edited by Black Blade; Nov 11, 2013 @ 1:01pm
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 11, 2013 @ 12:45pm