What would you like to see improved on Steam?
What would you like to see improved on Steam? - Share your opinion!
< >
Beiträge 115 von 397
The stability of the store pages. For the last few months I need to refresh game and store pages again and again until they load without missing content. Sometimes the loading icon never stops and the page never shows. The forum pages have no problem. What happening?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Loaderini; 9. Okt. 2013 um 10:33
Jawaka 9. Okt. 2013 um 11:57 
The client. I want more options for sorting my games and would love the ability to sort my games in detail mode and be able to see a clean unblocked screenshot of the game to the right.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Jawaka; 9. Okt. 2013 um 11:57
Pretty much everything. It seems like they start projects and then abandon them halfway through to start working on something else again.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Jawaka:
The client. I want more options for sorting my games and would love the ability to sort my games in detail mode and be able to see a clean unblocked screenshot of the game to the right.
Yes, I second that motion. I want the ability to filter games by the properties that are shown on the Store Page, e.g. full controller support, multiplayer, trading cards, etc.
Overall stability. The client easily and noticably slows down when browsing long game lists. Often has issues traveling between tabs, especially when leaving store.
Aimes 9. Okt. 2013 um 20:41 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von NerfHerder:

More Summer Sales even if it's not summer.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von NerfHerder:

Moderators who lock threads and provide a reason why the thread was locked (so we can learn and avoid the problem) instead of just blindly deleting threads.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm referring to popular threads that spawn many messages that suddenly disappear for whatever reason.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dirrtymartini; 9. Okt. 2013 um 21:39
The greenlight system. That big surge of a hundred approvals a month & a half ago was pretty much a necessity. A game could be complete, available on other providers, and have proven already that they can sell, but if they can't rally in some bizarre popularity contest, too fricken bad.
The support system is a JOKE.
It's only function is to show customers that they don't give a f*** about your problem.
Laptop 9. Okt. 2013 um 21:48 
The VAC system to detect more supposedly private cheats.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Laptop; 9. Okt. 2013 um 21:48
For Valve to get the :fish: out of their ears and start pushing the updates mentioned in a thread under Suggestions
Zuletzt bearbeitet von VoreoTheDragon; 9. Okt. 2013 um 22:21
Option to opt-out from free weekend games and Early Access games displayed in the Store.

Steam Cloud management: options to delete, backup and store multiple Steam Cloud profies.

Ease draconian Community Market restrictions and create more viable protection against scammers. I reinstall my Windows quite often and get locked out for 15 days every time.
I suggested this once, but I'll do again!
Wish that the names (links) of the DLCs on the DLC section of the main game page would have a different color, like green, if I already own it. Make it more practical, instead of make me access each page of the DLCs, or add all to the cart.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Shaidon:
I suggested this once, but I'll do again!
Wish that the names (links) of the DLCs on the DLC section of the main game page would have a different color, like green, if I already own it. Make it more practical, instead of make me access each page of the DLCs, or add all to the cart.
do you have Steam Enhance for the browser?
http://www.enhancedsteam.com/
I want to look at different pages in my web browser without being logged out, oh, and get rid of early access games :D:
< >
Beiträge 115 von 397
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 9. Okt. 2013 um 9:24