NerfHerder Oct 9, 2013 @ 9:24am
What would you like to see improved on Steam?
What would you like to see improved on Steam? - Share your opinion!
Showing 1-15 of 397 comments
< >
Loaderini Oct 9, 2013 @ 10:32am 
The stability of the store pages. For the last few months I need to refresh game and store pages again and again until they load without missing content. Sometimes the loading icon never stops and the page never shows. The forum pages have no problem. What happening?
Last edited by Loaderini; Oct 9, 2013 @ 10:33am
Jawaka Oct 9, 2013 @ 11:57am 
The client. I want more options for sorting my games and would love the ability to sort my games in detail mode and be able to see a clean unblocked screenshot of the game to the right.
Last edited by Jawaka; Oct 9, 2013 @ 11:57am
Coookie Oct 9, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
Pretty much everything. It seems like they start projects and then abandon them halfway through to start working on something else again.
Silvast Oct 9, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
Originally posted by Jawaka:
The client. I want more options for sorting my games and would love the ability to sort my games in detail mode and be able to see a clean unblocked screenshot of the game to the right.
Yes, I second that motion. I want the ability to filter games by the properties that are shown on the Store Page, e.g. full controller support, multiplayer, trading cards, etc.
kelindril Oct 9, 2013 @ 2:54pm 
Overall stability. The client easily and noticably slows down when browsing long game lists. Often has issues traveling between tabs, especially when leaving store.
Aimes Oct 9, 2013 @ 8:41pm 
Originally posted by NerfHerder:

More Summer Sales even if it's not summer.
[dirrty]gsharp Oct 9, 2013 @ 9:26pm 
Originally posted by NerfHerder:

Moderators who lock threads and provide a reason why the thread was locked (so we can learn and avoid the problem) instead of just blindly deleting threads.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm referring to popular threads that spawn many messages that suddenly disappear for whatever reason.
Last edited by [dirrty]gsharp; Oct 9, 2013 @ 9:39pm
Misha Arsellec Lune Oct 9, 2013 @ 9:27pm 
The greenlight system. That big surge of a hundred approvals a month & a half ago was pretty much a necessity. A game could be complete, available on other providers, and have proven already that they can sell, but if they can't rally in some bizarre popularity contest, too fricken bad.
Dan Lwo Oct 9, 2013 @ 9:44pm 
The support system is a JOKE.
It's only function is to show customers that they don't give a f*** about your problem.
Laptop65 Oct 9, 2013 @ 9:48pm 
The VAC system to detect more supposedly private cheats.
Last edited by Laptop65; Oct 9, 2013 @ 9:48pm
VoreoTheDragon Oct 9, 2013 @ 10:21pm 
For Valve to get the out of their ears and start pushing the updates mentioned in a thread under Suggestions
Last edited by VoreoTheDragon; Oct 9, 2013 @ 10:21pm
Trade-01 Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:20am 
Option to opt-out from free weekend games and Early Access games displayed in the Store.

Steam Cloud management: options to delete, backup and store multiple Steam Cloud profies.

Ease draconian Community Market restrictions and create more viable protection against scammers. I reinstall my Windows quite often and get locked out for 15 days every time.
Shaidon Oct 10, 2013 @ 2:19am 
I suggested this once, but I'll do again!
Wish that the names (links) of the DLCs on the DLC section of the main game page would have a different color, like green, if I already own it. Make it more practical, instead of make me access each page of the DLCs, or add all to the cart.
Black Blade Oct 10, 2013 @ 4:32am 
Originally posted by Shaidon:
I suggested this once, but I'll do again!
Wish that the names (links) of the DLCs on the DLC section of the main game page would have a different color, like green, if I already own it. Make it more practical, instead of make me access each page of the DLCs, or add all to the cart.
do you have Steam Enhance for the browser?
http://www.enhancedsteam.com/
Alienowl Oct 10, 2013 @ 6:57am 
I want to look at different pages in my web browser without being logged out, oh, and get rid of early access games
Showing 1-15 of 397 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2013 @ 9:24am