Alle diskussioner > Steam-fora > Help and Tips > Trådoplysninger
UnknownSix 22. dec. 2013 kl. 9:47
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction
cant buy becose of this deleting steam folder dosen't help
"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."
< >
Viser 1-15 af 61 kommentarer
nightkiller 22. dec. 2013 kl. 9:48 
It's an server error.
Hextravert 22. dec. 2013 kl. 9:49 
Oprindeligt skrevet af unknown906:
cant buy becose of this deleting steam folder dosen't help
"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

Oprindeligt skrevet af Megatellica:
Hey ! I'm trying to by a few games but i keep getting a message about something that went wrong and that I have to contact steam support ( and we all know that will take days maybe even weeks) anyone else has this problem ?

'There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.''

Oprindeligt skrevet af Hella Finn:
I have had this exactly same problem since beginning of this holiday sale.
Might as well give up and give your money to Origin or some CD key site instead because Valve doesn't seem to want it.

Hey guys, I posted this a couple times yesterday; it didn't work for everyone, but it's worth a shot! As Megatallica pointed out, by the time Steam Support gets back to you the sale may or may not be over. Besides, it's unlikely that you will receive a reply that drastically differs from the one I got.

Oprindeligt skrevet af L3ATH4L_MUDK1PZ:
Hey Guys!

Lately, I have tried multiple times to add steam funds to my account through PayPal...

I get this error message whilst finishing up...

An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed.
Please contact Steam Support.

Is anyone else having this problem?!?!

Oprindeligt skrevet af VHabb:
So I can't buy any games. When I try to purchase a game, after the paypal checkout, on the steam page, when I hit purchase... it doesn't work, here's what it says: "An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed. Please contact Steam Support." I really don't want to miss out on the sale because of this, and I don't know how long this lasts. Anyone else getting this problem? Any known fixes to this? Thanks.

Try using a (different) internet browser (Google Chrome/Internet Explorer), and hit purchase again.

By the time Steam Support replies to you the sale in question may or may not be long expired.

I had the same issue in the past, and this was the response Steam Support sent me:

Hello Hex, Thank you for contacting Steam Support. Are you attempting to make the purchase through Steam or with a web browser using the storefront webpage? If using Steam, try the following: If using a PC -Exit Steam, then go to the location that Steam is installed to. By default this is C:\Program Files\Steam directory (this is the default with a Steam installation - if you set a different installation directory, you will need to browse to it). -Delete all of the files except for the following: - Steam.exe - \SteamApps\ and \Userdata\ If using a Mac: -Exit Steam and go to the folder Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam -Delete all of the files in this folder except for SteamApps and Userdata. For all operating systems: -Ensure that you are not using any IP proxy or VPN software. These applications must be completely deactivated when purchasing through Steam. Restart your computer and test the issue again. Note: This process will not affect your currently installed games. If the issue still persists, try using a web browser (Internet Explorer 7 or higher on PC, or Safari if on a Mac) to make the purchase using http://store.steampowered.com/ If it still fails, try logging into your Steam account and making the purchase directly through the Store interface. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
UnknownSix 22. dec. 2013 kl. 10:02 
FIXED
UnknownSix 22. dec. 2013 kl. 10:43 
error came back
nYx-Scythe 31. jan. 2014 kl. 20:31 
i still cant fix this error
xionder 31. jan. 2014 kl. 20:55 
My is nomal,have,t any error.
FlipSide 24. feb. 2014 kl. 8:03 
what will happen if you only keep steam.exe ?
shakesbeare 23. mar. 2014 kl. 10:04 
Oprindeligt skrevet af FlipSide:
what will happen if you only keep steam.exe ?
it will delete your games
Dust of Viken 16. apr. 2014 kl. 7:55 
Still happening a lot. Must be a problem with Steams general bad performance in EU. VALVe pls fix.
Tis' clewn 3. maj 2014 kl. 17:25 
im doing it through the web browser..... It wont work it keeps saying "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance." i was purchasing via steam wallet and then it said "Would you like to purchase the remaining with something else" i clicked webmoney by accident then i tried to go back to purchase, but when i did it kept doing that error thing.
1derful -A- 26. maj 2014 kl. 15:11 
if some one know how to fix this problem pls add me on steam and try to help me to fix this pls :)
I'm having the same problem..from SEA region..was trying to add funds in my steam wallet through PayPal..

the error says: "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."
-eMeRy- 19. juli 2014 kl. 9:38 
Error
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

Visit Steam Support

Please help. i want to play with the new items so bad.
lil azn 26. juli 2014 kl. 23:18 
in order to use your card and do payment , u must be in your hometown (the one u wrote in your card)
Maxo 6. aug. 2014 kl. 15:47 
There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance. how do you fix this?
< >
Viser 1-15 af 61 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Alle diskussioner > Steam-fora > Help and Tips > Trådoplysninger
Dato opslået: 22. dec. 2013 kl. 9:47