Killcon21 May 13, 2015 @ 6:14am
Download Queue Stuck
So basically since moving to my new house 3 weeks ago steams download queue has been playing up. I will set a game to download and then after about a minute it will stop and schedule to download the minute after.
So imagine I start a download at 3:45 it will work for like a minute then stop and queue for 3:47. This literally happens all the time and its causing me to take a lot longer than it really should to download anything. Can anyone help?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Arthedes Jun 30, 2015 @ 3:20pm 
Same here, exactly as you describe it!
wonnacottyledon Jul 2, 2015 @ 6:37pm 
I am having a similar issue. I am on PC, dowloading Endless Space. When I try to download it ques up for a time 3-5 minutes in the future. When the time arrives, it downloads for a moment, then re-queues for DL another 3-5 mins away. Every attempt to force the download ends up seeing the program re-queue moments later. Am I being booted from downloads over others? Is it a peak hours issue? Anyone got ideas of what's happening?
Killcon21 Jul 4, 2015 @ 1:13pm 
Mine fixed itself after a few weeks. I'm not sure what changed, but I had only recently had new internet installed so I will presume it was something related to my isp.
Rizdar Jul 4, 2015 @ 2:12pm 
Yeah, me too.
Can't download any games, damn steam.
This is stressful.
hi :3 Jul 4, 2015 @ 2:13pm 
k
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 13, 2015 @ 6:14am