Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Help and Tips > Téma részletei
Steam Wallet Code Won't Redeem
Basicly I enter my steam wallet code but when I click continue nothing happens, no loading, nothing.
I just want to know if anyone else is having this problem and see if there's a known solutuion.
< >
115/36 megjegyzés mutatása
Steam Wallet Code Can't be Redeemed because it was bought on a store, meaning it was not bought digitally on the steam store, because it cant be bought on the digital steam store.

This being ofcourse because it can only be bough in a retail store so that it activates on steam, but you need to buy it on steam store so you can activate it on your retail store in order to use it on the steam store and retail store.
what are you talking about? i baught a €20 code yesterday from the same gamestop and was able to redeem it just fine...
IrishMetalhead eredeti hozzászólása:
what are you talking about? i baught a €20 code yesterday from the same gamestop and was able to redeem it just fine...
You probably didn't read my post right. Read it again.
but if that's the case why didn't have to do that with the code i had yesterday? =S
but if that's the case why didn't have to do that with the code i had yesterday? =S
You actually understood what i typed? I didn't even understand it myself. LOL!

Bro, if it isn't working you got a few options.

1 - Wait a while. Servers might be overflowed right now.
2 - Contact support, will take 1 week to a month to actually get answered.
3 - Try to reinstall the steam client.
4 - Pray.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Reindeer; 2013. jan. 3., 14:16
well i tried it on my web browser aswell but no sucess, have contacted support but i need to get my funds soon because the sale is over soon so i'm worried they won't reply in time, only thing i can do now i guess is just wait =/
well i tried it on my web browser aswell but no sucess, have contacted support but i need to get my funds soon because the sale is over soon so i'm worried they won't reply in time, only thing i can do now i guess is just wait =/
Steam client is being very sluggish to me and unresponsive. You might get more luck in a bit.
thanks for the help anyway mate, just hate having to wait around when a sale is on
so are these codes legit or what?
well mine should be, baught it in game-stop today, baught one off them yesterday and it was grand
SiR Admin Kage eredeti hozzászólása:
Yea, they are basically the equivelent to Playstation Network Codes. They are used so you don't have to use your credit card. You can purchase credit in stores.
Grobans Magic Pudding eredeti hozzászólása:
Yea, they are basically the equivelent to Playstation Network Codes. They are used so you don't have to use your credit card. You can purchase credit in stores.

Yea and there even handier when you don't even have a credit card like myself.
BTW just tried it there again and this time it went through, guess the servers were to busy or someother network problem, thanks anyway mate.
well i was just curious, cause everyone kept saying that after you hit you number of clicked views to your link and then you went to redeem your code, a survey pops up and thats it
You're using Steam Beta? don't know if it's the actual case that makes your code unusuable but you never know ^¨
well i was just curious, cause everyone kept saying that after you hit you number of clicked views to your link and then you went to redeem your code, a survey pops up and thats it

I'm aware of that site, that has nothing to do with Steam at all it's just a scam, steam wallets are completely different
< >
115/36 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Help and Tips > Téma részletei
Közzétéve: 2013. jan. 3., 13:59