Ayanami Rei Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:13pm
Steam Support
I am waiting 10 days for steam support to answer me. Are they f♥cking going to answer me someday or they are just waiting untill I die?!!??! I am not talking about some small issues that they souldn't care about, my account have been stlolen! Aren't they responsible for protecting it and returning it in case of hijacking? I'm going nuts!
Last edited by Ayanami Rei; Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:18pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
smurf ban ;c Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:32pm 
Do not worry. will respond for sure. I had to wait seven days
Mattio Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:34pm 
It can take longer than 10 days to get an answer, posting about it here wont speed up the process. Just be patient, they will get to it eventually.
Ayanami Rei Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:34pm 
Originally posted by Bocz'Ek:
Do not worry. will respond for sure. I had to wait seven days
The strange thing is that I've placed 2 tickets in case one gets answered erlier than second, but today one of the tickets disappeared
Silicon Vampire Sep 3, 2014 @ 1:22pm 
Multiple tickets only slow responses for you and everyone else. One they saw they were the same, they probably merged/deleted one.

AND NO, Valve is not responsible for your account protection, you are. Support helps get it back to you if that happens.

YOU are responsible for the security of your account and anything that you allow to happen to it or with it..
Last edited by Silicon Vampire; Sep 3, 2014 @ 1:22pm
Ganet Sep 3, 2014 @ 5:20pm 
@Ronnie: You have to be honest about this please. Did you follow all the rules of steam like you did not let other's to use your account, you are using steam guard etc etc. If you follow all the rules and have got your account stolen please let me know. I cannot do anything but I am just curious.
dailyroach Sep 15, 2014 @ 10:57pm 
I Had not played in a while and went to log into my account but could not . Oh i thought i must have forgotten my password no worries ill just re-set it . So i used the password re-set but did not receive an email . Hmm OK so maby there's an issue with my email or something. How do i fix this ? AH HA ! steam support that aughta do it ! .... here we go create a ticket take a photo of your original key with the support ticket hand written on it and get your account back .

Only ... IT HAS NOT WORKED :(

No reply other than generic instructions in like 6 days so far .

I know how you feel
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Sep 3, 2014 @ 12:13pm