Just got scammed, Please help me
I realy need help....
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Suldok May 11 @ 12:42pm 
Please give us details of how you got scammed. Was the trade completed in a single trade window or were you promised money in exchange of your items that you gave first?
Scribles ︻ヂ◤══一 May 11 @ 12:43pm 
Ok, this guy owned a group, it was very legit, had servers, i was admin, Well then, he said if i enter a lot of guns intoa giveaway, whoever enters most will get a knife, i enter my ♥♥♥♥, and everyone enters thier ♥♥♥♥, he sells all of it, gets a case hardend hunstman knife, and keeps it....
Silicon Vampire May 11 @ 12:45pm 
This is outside Valve's area of influence. Whatever you do with your stuff on other sites, you are responsible for...
Last edited by Silicon Vampire; May 11 @ 12:45pm
Scribles ︻ヂ◤══一 May 11 @ 12:47pm 
Well it was on steam ,just the guy ♥♥♥♥ed everyone over, and i was wondering if thier is somway we can get our ♥♥♥♥ back and he get punished
Meatbug May 11 @ 12:51pm 
Originally posted by ☜☆☞ Concept:
Well it was on steam ,just the guy ♥♥♥♥ed everyone over, and i was wondering if thier is somway we can get our ♥♥♥♥ back and he get punished

You gave him your stuff voluntarily...so no, there is no possibility to get it back.
MystiQ May 11 @ 1:06pm 
The only thing you can do is to report him and that wont do much unless all these other people who got tricked also report him
Scribles ︻ヂ◤══一 May 11 @ 1:07pm 
ok, thx for the tips
Last edited by Scribles ︻ヂ◤══一; May 11 @ 1:07pm
♭uddhist_Gamer7☸ May 11 @ 2:31pm 
You are a member of the Group Steam God and you got scammed? gawd !!
Silicon Vampire May 11 @ 2:32pm 
Originally posted by Buddhist_Gamer7☸:
You are a member of the Group Steam God and you got scammed? gawd !!

How is this helpful? Rhetorical, don't bother...
Scribles ︻ヂ◤══一 May 12 @ 3:26am 
Well, the scammer owned the group...... and when he pulled it off he left....
Tulipunahapero May 12 @ 7:51am 
Gj. That's all I can say. Don't trust even these "giveaway" crap. Give a offer for the knife instead of giving items for free.
TheStoryteller01 May 12 @ 8:14am 
After reading this I have the impression it's not a scam but a full-blown con.

Maybe it's time for a spinoff from one of my favourite TV Shows--> "White Collar: Steam"
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 11 @ 12:24pm