This topic has been locked
Just got scammed, Please help me
I realy need help....
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
gwait May 11, 2014 @ 12:42pm 
Please give us details of how you got scammed. Was the trade completed in a single trade window or were you promised money in exchange of your items that you gave first?
Ok, this guy owned a group, it was very legit, had servers, i was admin, Well then, he said if i enter a lot of guns intoa giveaway, whoever enters most will get a knife, i enter my♥♥♥♥♥♥ and everyone enters thier♥♥♥♥♥♥ he sells all of it, gets a case hardend hunstman knife, and keeps it....
Silicon Vampire May 11, 2014 @ 12:45pm 
This is outside Valve's area of influence. Whatever you do with your stuff on other sites, you are responsible for...
Last edited by Silicon Vampire; May 11, 2014 @ 12:45pm
Well it was on steam ,just the guy ♥♥♥♥ed everyone over, and i was wondering if thier is somway we can get our♥♥♥♥♥♥back and he get punished
Meatbug May 11, 2014 @ 12:51pm 
Originally posted by ☜☆☞ Concept:
Well it was on steam ,just the guy ♥♥♥♥ed everyone over, and i was wondering if thier is somway we can get our♥♥♥♥♥♥back and he get punished

You gave him your stuff voluntarily...so no, there is no possibility to get it back.
MystiQ May 11, 2014 @ 1:06pm 
The only thing you can do is to report him and that wont do much unless all these other people who got tricked also report him
ok, thx for the tips
Last edited by Mercedes Carter +4:-2"0(-34)/6; May 11, 2014 @ 1:07pm
You are a member of the Group Steam God and you got scammed? gawd !!
Silicon Vampire May 11, 2014 @ 2:32pm 
Originally posted by Buddhist_Gamer7☸:
You are a member of the Group Steam God and you got scammed? gawd !!

How is this helpful? Rhetorical, don't bother...
Well, the scammer owned the group...... and when he pulled it off he left....
Tulipunahapero May 12, 2014 @ 7:51am 
Gj. That's all I can say. Don't trust even these "giveaway" crap. Give a offer for the knife instead of giving items for free.
TheStoryteller01 May 12, 2014 @ 8:14am 
After reading this I have the impression it's not a scam but a full-blown con.

Maybe it's time for a spinoff from one of my favourite TV Shows--> "White Collar: Steam"
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: May 11, 2014 @ 12:24pm