rKn May 11 @ 3:38am
Flagged as scammer for nothing?
Hi guys,

I'm flagged as scammer, but I never attempted for scam or I never scammed anyone, this is sooooooo stupid. I'm trading on csgolounge.com, so I guess any jealousy people reported me there - for nothing. What can I do?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Dark Ace May 11 @ 5:43am 
It will get removed I think it was 3 weeks
rKn May 11 @ 5:48am 
well and can come back in 2 days at csgolounge..so weird system STEAM!!
TirithRR May 11 @ 6:08am 
Originally posted by rKn:
well and can come back in 2 days at csgolounge..so weird system STEAM!!

csgolounge isn't Steam.
rKn May 11 @ 6:10am 
I mean so weird system about reporting .... If you will think a bit, you know that reporting is through Steam
Black Blade May 11 @ 7:33am 
I mean so weird system about reporting .... If you will think a bit, you know that reporting is through Steam
well its some what the best that can be done really... its a pain in a way.. but its needed for the greater good
rKn May 11 @ 7:47am 
Yeah but its so bad, lets imagine I will be bored, and tell, let's say 3 of my friends to report you. And then you will have 3 weeks "scammer flag". And thats how it works
Black Blade May 11 @ 8:06am 
Yeah but its so bad, lets imagine I will be bored, and tell, let's say 3 of my friends to report you. And then you will have 3 weeks "scammer flag". And thats how it works
yes.. that is it.. hopefully most learn soon what that message mean that its more of .. step carefully and not a "These guy is a scammer"
Athena_Colt May 11 @ 8:39am 
rKn your such a massive scam artist.
Mortred May 11 @ 8:58am 
i dont konw
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 11 @ 3:38am