Hakari 5 fev. 2013 às 20:36
How do I disable steam browser in game?
Its personal,please dont ask. I want to be able to disable the browser feature,but still keep the Overlay. Anyway to do this?
< >
A mostrar 1-7 de 7 comentários
tmwfte 5 fev. 2013 às 20:40 
You don't. It's basically all or nothing.
Hakari 5 fev. 2013 às 20:40 
Man. That sucks
dirrtymartini 5 fev. 2013 às 23:24 
Originalmente postado por ☕Dingo☕ ©:
Man. That sucks

Out of curiousity, what's the problem with the in-game browser? Is it causing problems with games?

(I'll give you the fact that it's old, slow, and sorely in need of an update. lol)
Hakari 6 fev. 2013 às 11:11 
Originalmente postado por dirrtygsharp:
Man. That sucks

Out of curiousity, what's the problem with the in-game browser? Is it causing problems with games?

(I'll give you the fact that it's old, slow, and sorely in need of an update. lol)
For the reasones you stated :D
Don't click on the browser button :\ Surely that is much easier and less time consuming then for Valve to develop a way to customize the items available in overlay.
dirrtymartini 6 fev. 2013 às 11:33 
Originalmente postado por dirrtygsharp:

For the reasones you stated :D

Fair enough. Thanks for providing your reasons. :)
Defendor 21 mar. 2014 às 15:09 
A friend of mine often posts links when we chat, when I'm in a game. I would want the link to open a new tab in my STANDARD Chrome browser when I click it, instead of opening in some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ browser inside Steam.

Is there still no way to modify or change a setting so that when you click a link, it will open in your original browser instead? Many other programs can do this just fine, so I don't really se why it would be such a big problem for Steam.
Última alteração por Defendor; 21 mar. 2014 às 15:10
< >
A mostrar 1-7 de 7 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 5 fev. 2013 às 20:36
Comentários: 7