FML Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:18am
Unable to use Steam Community Market
All of a sudden I am unable to use Community Market. Some might say it's due to new steam gaurd update, but I did use several time after the update. I did not login to any other devices, still cant use with me account.

However I am able to trade :/

It give up this error "You are not allowed to sell this item. The Community Market might be temporarily disabled or your account might be restricted from using the Community Market."
Last edited by FML; Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:34am
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Fukdisshit Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:25am 
I've seen multiple people with the same problem just wait a day or two should be fixed
FML Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:25am 
Originally posted by pauljohnsondaking12:
I've seen multiple people with the same problem just wait a day or two should be fixed
I thought it was only me :3
Fukdisshit Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:27am 
there is a huge thread lol look for it it has like 200+ people saying they have the same problem now they have to wait 15 days to trade but Im sure steam will fix it
FML Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:28am 
Originally posted by pauljohnsondaking12:
there is a huge thread lol look for it it has like 200+ people saying they have the same problem now they have to wait 15 days to trade but Im sure steam will fix it
My problem is not that -_-

I can trade, and after update I did sell/buy in community market.
SKaREO (Banned) Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:44am 
You are not allowed to purchase this listing. The Community Market might be temporarily disabled or your account might be restricted from using the Community Market.
This is the message I get. No idea why this would happen.
FML Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:55am 
Originally posted by SKaREO:
You are not allowed to purchase this listing. The Community Market might be temporarily disabled or your account might be restricted from using the Community Market.
This is the message I get. No idea why this would happen.
Were you able to trader after the update ?
A Threatening Haiku Aug 29, 2013 @ 6:05am 
Kinda obvious, but did you try restarting steam? I had the same problem but that fixed it for me.
FML Aug 29, 2013 @ 6:08am 
Originally posted by A Threatening Haiku:
Kinda obvious, but did you try restarting steam? I had the same problem but that fixed it for me.
I am using browser.
A Threatening Haiku Aug 29, 2013 @ 6:09am 
Sign out and sign back in then. Same difference.
FML Aug 29, 2013 @ 6:17am 
As I did that, it is saying I am logged in from Different PC -_-. I didn't even have to give freaking steam guad code :@
SKaREO (Banned) Aug 29, 2013 @ 7:04am 
Works for me, thanks.
FML Aug 29, 2013 @ 7:05am 
Originally posted by SKaREO:
Works for me, thanks.
Now I am able to use market in Steam Browser, but not my usual browser.
<:BUB:> Aug 29, 2013 @ 9:15am 
I give up. Seems like everything we do results in a 15 day lockout from the market and trading. Add $ to your wallet - 15 day ban. Change your password - 15 day ban. Enable steam guard - 15 day ban. Scratch your @$$ - 15 day ban. This is ridiculous.
E-dr4gon Aug 29, 2013 @ 4:50pm 
I think I got a 30day ban or something. I'm not allowed to sell or buy anything from the market.
FML Aug 29, 2013 @ 4:56pm 
Originally posted by E-dr4gon:
I think I got a 30day ban or something. I'm not allowed to sell or buy anything from the market.
Use the staem browser [in the device you are not trade banned]
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:18am