I have 70 more steam games that I has b4 the beta update
Hey , I just updated to steam beta and some of the F2P games + some others got in to my list of games ... I don't mind but IDK what is this .
Showing 1-15 of 438 comments
< >
Gene Mar 3 @ 6:08pm 
Why did every FTP game just get added to my library?
Th power went out in my neighborhood becuase of a snow storm. Turned my PC back on and was about to re-launch my TWD when i saw that EVERY FTP game on Steam is now in my library. Why did that happen?
AdiqMoose Mar 3 @ 6:10pm 
The second that I updated Steam and had this happen I immediately looked for a place to scream at Valve for clogging up my library. I guess we signed up for this by participating in the beta, though.
TirithRR Mar 3 @ 6:10pm 
Odd, this user just experienced the same thing:
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/558749191405811345/

Maybe something is up with Steam :)
WhereIsBusmin Mar 3 @ 6:12pm 
There's this guy too: http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/0/558749191405819532/

Steam Beta, apparently.
Originally posted by AdiqMoose:
The second that I updated Steam and had this happen I immediately looked for a place to scream at Valve for clogging up my library. I guess we signed up for this by participating in the beta, though.

ha ha ha , I don't mind this ... but would be great if there would be a option to unsubscribe and subscribe to the f2p games .
Vaunty Mar 3 @ 6:13pm 
I just had a bunch of games added to my library.
I was playing Rust about an hour ago, and now I decided to play TF2 so I logged in and opened my library to open up the game. But to my amazement, there is lots, I mean LOTS of games added to my library. Most are F2P and others are purchasable games. I haven't checked all but the only paid games I've found that I haven't purchased is Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter. And no, the games don't have X Days Left beside them.
TirithRR Mar 3 @ 6:14pm 
Seems to be related to the Steam Beta client. A bug.

Other users are posting this too. Multiple on this page right now.
The Batman Mar 3 @ 6:16pm 
ya same here
Vaunty Mar 3 @ 6:16pm 
Oh ok, do I get to keep Serious Sam?
The Batman Mar 3 @ 6:18pm 
i wouldnt think so they might remove it later
Last edited by The Batman; Mar 3 @ 6:19pm
Vaunty Mar 3 @ 6:20pm 
I bet they did it so people will look at the F2P games and download them.
The Batman Mar 3 @ 6:21pm 
maybe all we can do is wait for their response later on
TirithRR Mar 3 @ 6:23pm 
Originally posted by Vaunty:
I bet they did it so people will look at the F2P games and download them.

Maybe they are testing out a way to make F2P games stay in players lists after they move to a new computer? Some users have requested that in the suggestions forum. And obviously somethng went wrong :)
Delta Mar 3 @ 6:27pm 
A ton of steam games appeared in my Library.
I got a ton of steam games in my library now. I heard it's the beta update (which I signed up for.) but some of the games I randomly got you have to purchase and it doesn't have days left on it.
Felipe Mar 3 @ 6:28pm 
that happen to me to
Showing 1-15 of 438 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 3 @ 6:05pm