Zeus Gaming Feb 21 @ 4:33am
Steam updateing to much
Every day for the past month i've been getting steam client update over and over again
No i dont use the beta
No its not a problem on my end my laptop has the same problem aswell

i understand things can be broke by other patches but from looking at what they fix its mostly just stuff that doesn't do anything other then spamming some people with updates that dont do nothing

(i saw the one guys fourm same question as me but he was aggresive and saying ♥♥♥♥ and ♥♥♥♥ everytime)
Last edited by Zeus Gaming; Feb 21 @ 4:33am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Black Blade Feb 21 @ 5:57am 
Well i am on Beta so i cant say much abut it
But seeing that there are you 2 and not that many treads abut it all i can think is maybe you just had some bug going on?
Well hope it just not going to happen again.. but did you look what the release notes say? maybe tell you why?
Zeus Gaming Feb 21 @ 6:16am 
Originally posted by Black Blade (Study again \(-.-)/:
Well i am on Beta so i cant say much abut it
But seeing that there are you 2 and not that many treads abut it all i can think is maybe you just had some bug going on?
Well hope it just not going to happen again.. but did you look what the release notes say? maybe tell you why?
i have looked at the release notes and its just worthless junk
Black Blade Feb 21 @ 6:32am 
well looking at the updates it say it was:
28 Jan 2014

then:
19 Feb 2014
Source Steam client updates

So i really do not think you needed to get soo many updates

And on beta looking at Steam beta client updates you can see there was updates almost all week
So i think you may be for some reason on beta... try to change that in the sittings to beta if its not then back to non beta and see if that helps
Zeus Gaming Feb 21 @ 6:36am 
Originally posted by Black Blade (Study again \(-.-)/:
well looking at the updates it say it was:
28 Jan 2014

then:
19 Feb 2014
Source Steam client updates

So i really do not think you needed to get soo many updates

And on beta looking at Steam beta client updates you can see there was updates almost all week
So i think you may be for some reason on beta... try to change that in the sittings to beta if its not then back to non beta and see if that helps
i checked and it says im not in any beta
Black Blade Feb 21 @ 6:37am 
So i think its a bug that you are set when it says your not maybe or something like that

Any how suggest you try to go to beta then take it off and see if it helps... as maybe you are as of some bug
Satoru Feb 21 @ 6:41am 
Try running Steam as an administrator, but again if you're not on the Steam Beta Client updates are extremely infrequent, it really sounds like you're on the Steam Beta Client path
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 21 @ 4:33am